Reviews for Endgame
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
huh? im so confused? O_O but they're intersting chappies
trekker2002 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Oh that really is lovely. It is poetic that one as suspicious as Moody could be the one of the Order who would understand Snapes true position.

I love the line 'If thy eye offend thee...' and the reference to King Lear in which of course appearances and reality were different things as with Snape.
duj chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
I wish you'd continue with this story. I love the unexpected bits you weave in - myt favourite is Augusta Longbottom's hat, LOL. BTW, if Moody was more paranoid, he might suspect Snape of having Charmed his eye while he was unconscious for that little demonstration...
Blackpenny chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
Ooh, nice! You offer a very plausible insight into something we rarely see - the inner workings of the MoM - and something I'd never thought we'd see - a real Tobias-Severus connection. I'll be watching for new installments.
Romulus chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
This was interesting, I hope you hand't given up continuing it!
Bubblefang chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Are you going to put a title to Chapter 1? That's my favorite out of all of them. You have Snape and Moody's characters to a T. Perfect, all of them.

The first couple paragraphs are a little confusing. I couldn't really make sense of it until later, when I'd read the whole thing. The second chapter is confusing too, until you give out the name of the wizard and the 'catman'. The recording messed it up a little too. But I congratulate you on how you're working this all out.

Hmm. I was almost hoping Snape's interview with Moody might be a little "personal". I love Moody/Snape conflicts, see... :D
mon chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
Very, VERY nice. I can't believe I'd missed it before. Hope to see more :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Finally Tobias is not evil incarnate! I can't convey how much I luff you for this!
cecelle chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
I love the way you put readers into a scene - sight, sounds, smell.

Moody sure didn't adhere to Snape's admonition to speak of this to no one - and good for him.
Possum132 chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
This is a different take, but I still feel you are fighting a desperate rearguard action against JRK's malice towards Snape. I love it that Pettigrew is too mean even to pay for pizza. More please.
cecelle chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
That was quite an interesting take on Snape's backstory!

"‘Watch the woman,’ said Tobias. ‘If it’ll help that boy of hers, she’ll throw you to the wolves.’"

If Narcissa was willing to defy Voldemort to get Draco help, she certainly will stop at nothing.

"They’re just people: someone’s son or daughter." In war, people seem to do their best to forget that.
Silverthreads chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
I am enjoying these.
Le Wump chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Oh gosh-i hope this is what really happened in HBP. *crosses fingers* great short!
FerretBouncer chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Although I'm not a believer in this theory, I think it will work for this story. One thing...I think Moody's be a little less trusting, it is Mad-Eye...

And he was at the funeral said so in the book...they way you worded it in the summary sound like he missed the funeral and not just the arrangments...
Persephone Lupin chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Excellent little story! Interesting that about the feast day of Janus, didn’t know that (although it’s my birthday, too, LOL).