Reviews for If I were the rain
chichai chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
This is one of those rare times wen I'm speechless. This was indescribably gr8...really sweet..

I like how Takao's feelings r put thru, it is confusin at y u stand at ur mum's graveside...obviously u do it coz u love her but...it's jst...sorry tlkn2much.

Gr8 story
Kyuusaisha Bleeding chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Amazing. I love how you showed that Takao is really understanding of his friends (the opposite of what some people think). This is a great fic. Character personality is wonderful. Plot line is original and emotionally complex.
nife chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
Aw!

*snifles* That was so sad. *cries*

Loved it.
Yazzy chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
*sobs* Wonderful! You really had their emotions down well- a very nice piece of writing.

Yazzy
squizz chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This is one of those fic that could either make you cry, or just think about your self, not one that can really make you feel sad though. it just makes you think about the you and the world around you. i liked it!

~x~

if you were the rain, you could wash away the all the pain people were feeling right now.
I'mAGirlxD chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
the ending was sad. i hope u'll continue. T_T
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
TT_TT The end made me cry. Go Hitoshi's hating Kai's! X3 Although Hitoshi isn't being the "disapproving older sibling" but more the "pissy older brother" and still think its cute.
Hiyami chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Oh. It's a toughing story. It's not a one shot though is it? Oh, do continue it if it's a one shot.
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
ok that was good but what happened to Kai and Tyson ?update it soon
Bethylee chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
that was so...beautiful! *tears in eyes* i loved it!
Yami FireKali chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh! I really like this one, Timmy! Such insight into their relationship! AND how Takao knows exactly what it is Kai was trying to do. *nods* Yep, yep! Good stuff! _ Keep it up!

Kali
Kiina chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
cool
Lunare Valhart chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
This is a touching piece. Very nice.

Truth be told, I'm not all that fond of Hitoshi; he reminds me too much of my own brother, who's currently a sensitive topic for my family. They're still sore about his wedding last March. It's mostly that everyone on my father's side is a bit disappointed in him for marrying so young and to a sort-of plain girl.

Well, as I said, this is a very touching piece and it really shows that despite his aloofness, Takao's onii-san really does care for his emotional well-being. (And the Tyka smidgen! *yay*)

And seriously, why does he always single out Kai, hm? *snicker* If you ask me, Rei's the one who needs to watch out; after his leave, I could easily understand why the White Tigers were so pissy at him in the first season. Max, I can forgive. Kai... well, he's Kai. Rei, to say the least, has dropped in my favorite rankings.

As always, keep up the good work!

LV

(By the way, sorry about having no updates for over a year; college life sucks. Got something planned and near-ready to post, so keep an eye out for it!)(It's not VN)