Reviews for Am I Really Human?
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Interesting, I enjoyed it. It made me think.

-Creative Spark
Frostflower chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This is Raven reflecting, isn't it.
Little Creature chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
great poem. per your request, from a very long time ago, i have been trying to find time to read your work. and this one, being my first, is very enjoyable. i have writen poetry in the past and havent in quite a few years, now when i try it just doesnt come to me as it once did. you on the other hand do a wonderful job. kudos.

i will read more. sorry took so long. i always try to give my readers, who ask, my attention in return. just so you know, i will work on it. :P

~Crea
iceland2010 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Very thought provoking and deep keep writing! Would you review my stories please I've only gotten one review for all three chapters. Thanx a bunch!
SweetGoth chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Beautiful. Just plain beautiful. Don't stop making poems because you are really good at it.

Can you review my stories? I know that maybe it is too much to ask but many people read my stories but only very few people review. Please read and review and tell if its good.

Review you next time,

SweetGoth
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
This is simply stunning. The words just flow over you, immersing you in their universe. I love the concept, and you wrote it to perfection. Very well done.

Oh, and thanks a million for your review! :) You made me so happy with it. I'll write other stories besides Honesty, you know, hopefully just as good as it.

Keep writing!

~Artemis
The Last chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow. This is really... thought provoking. A nice job with the words, thoughts, and questions... Very nice.
TheEvilBunny chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
one word...Wow

i'm still trying to proccess how you made that poem. My brain seems to be damaged today...
akiismarina chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
whoes point of veiw did you write this from?
Insanity 101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
whoa! long, yet it never rambled once! awesome poem, im now thoroughly jealous! :P -Dark Lord Dusty
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
very good!
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
I'm guessing this is Raven speaking...but, wow. That was an awesome poem. You said so much in very little words- a commendable talent, believe me- and your rhyming scheme was awesome, too.

Keep writing!