Reviews for Blood on my Hands
lynntownsend chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Huh! I don't know if you'll ever read this, but I was amused by the fact that there seems to be implied Dumbledore/Grendenwald in this. Not too shabby considering

how long ago this was written. (April,2001? GAH!)
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
Hermione killed Draco is what I gathered, and I've read the reviews on this and a everyone came to the same conclusion, but was that really them? I'd very much like to know. Anyway, really nicely done!
Chistery chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Curious, very curious. This is a very intruiging fic. I'm assuming that the person killed was Draco Malfoy, and I believe that the fic was from Hermione's POV. It could have been Ginny, but she doesn't really strike me as the type to read Shakespear, especially Macbeth. Besides, I'm not sure Arthur and Moly even know who Shakespear is. Also, I'd like to ask you a favor. If and when you read this review, drop me a review or an e-mail telling me who's POV this story was from. I'd really love to know!
Rae of Rosemary chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I like it... Was it Dumbledore that got killed? Sounded like it, from the white hair and blue eyes. Might want to hint at it a bit mor... A sequal mabye? Keep writing! -Ishi-chan
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Oh my. I felt a tad bit of Angst in there. I'm thinking that the "sleeping" person was Draco. I'm not exactly sure who the other person was. I'm thinking it could have been either Hermione or Ginny. I don't know, though.

Please keep up the fantastic work.

Akira Dragon chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
When I first cmae across this fic I was looking for somthing that was related to somthing I had read on Sugar Quill, But I noticed that this was different that the one on sugar quill. (because I memorized the ending of the one on SQ, yes I loved it that much) I thought you stole it from SQ but I noticed that you had just tweaked it a lil. Any way to the piont I just wanted to say I liked it better the way you had it. Alot better.
Pequenino chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Cool..That was Hermione talking about Draco's death, right?
wellduh chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
? ...I didn't catch who it actually was...o well, it was good anywayz...
Almah chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
Wow! Go swirly! Hermione, right? It could have been Ginny, but from the I wanted to know everything line, I'm asuming it was Herm.
Zowe chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Wonderfully written and very intersting. But who is the narrator? Is it Hermione? The last line bothers me a bit. What does it mean? Did the narrator kill another person or does it simply mean that he/she was never forgiven for killing Draco?
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2002
This was a great character-piece; however, I'm not quite sure what's going on. Who's speaking? Hermione? Ginny? Ron? Certainly not Harry, since he died... but who? Otherwise, really good.
Nemesis chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
*gapes* That was... wow. I... you're brilliant. I love you.
JK Ashavah chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Thta is very, very good. But tell me, who is the narrator? Just a minor nitpick, Draco has grey eyes; however, the fic is very well-written and certainly an original idea, especially the way you compare the means of killing that the Death Eaters use compared to others. Well done!
A. L. Milton chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Oh, this is wonderful... You *must* carry on this story, and tell us if this is indeed Hermione, or possibly Ginny, repenting for Draco's death... This is so lavish and poignant and beautiful, and once again made the Favourites list... What a lovely use of flow and language. Do write some more, while I'm off to review that wonderfully nasty Draco fic...
Lunamew chapter 1 . 4/11/2001