Reviews for Stranded
Fan chapter 12 . 9/20
I know you haven't updated in years, but I am still hoping!
The Lord of War chapter 9 . 8/20
Please update this story!
Soaring Hawk1 chapter 12 . 8/2
Please update this story what happens when Harry comes across Gaara for the second time?
Sounded like a great fic (because of the summary) but I couldn't finish the first chapter since there's so many grammar mistakes. You switch from past, present and future tenses in your phrases all over the place. And the spelling. I'm assuming you're either young or it isn't your first language. If so keep practicing
geetac chapter 12 . 5/18
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
Syadow chapter 12 . 4/28
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 10 . 4/26
... Okay, The grammar in this story is really starting to annoy me now... At least, I think it's the grammar... Is English not your first language? I'm only wondering 'cuz quite a few of your sentences are disjointed and difficult to read...

Your fic is okay, Its got a good storyline and idea, But it could defiantly be improved... I'm not completely sure how at the moment but you should probably look back at your chapters, maybe with a beta, and see what you can improve.

Either way, I'm not trying to harp on at you or be a flame but these are some point's i think you need to look at and fix.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 5 . 4/12
He ran away? And they just LET HIM GO? Seriously? What's to stop him from coming back or doing the same to some other place? Two words and a flick of his wand and Harry could have killed the slimeball in an instant. A flick from any of the Shinobi's wrist with a kunai, senbon or shuriken could have done the same.
lots of grammer mistakes
Jose19 chapter 12 . 1/8
I wonder why is Anko messing with Harry so much is she that curious about him like the rest of the Shinobis, and I hope that you update this story sometime because it has been a while.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 1/8
The reasons for Harry wanting Naruto to stay with him has been made clear by you but eventually his secret will be revealed not even for someone as good as him will be able to keep it a secret for people that specialize in discovering your secrets.

I wonder how painful and miserable Harry feels without his friends because if they are all gone he should be feel horrible, and I hope as the story progresses he finds someone he can love or cherish.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/8
I can understand why Harry would do this for Naruto but he should have told Sarutobi because he is the weapon of the village, and far too valuable to let go, and Harry needs to understand this.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 1/8
The Shinobis are too damn nosy for their own good but this is the nature where he is living now because they want to know if he is a threat to the village or not because it is the duty of the Hokage to know the truth about him.

I wonder why Kurama thinks that Harry wants to help him because he is very distrustful of Humans at this point of the game with Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 1/8
I liked how Harry defended Naruto but knowing Harry this is something that we would do but the Shinobis are to inquisitive for his own tastes because he was to keep his past buried away from other people.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 1/8
The one person that Harry will have to keep an eye on this chapter will be Sasuke because he is looking at anything that can grant him power to get his revenge on his brother Itachi.