Reviews for Stranded
lots of grammer mistakes
Jose19 chapter 12 . 1/8
I wonder why is Anko messing with Harry so much is she that curious about him like the rest of the Shinobis, and I hope that you update this story sometime because it has been a while.
Jose19 chapter 11 . 1/8
The reasons for Harry wanting Naruto to stay with him has been made clear by you but eventually his secret will be revealed not even for someone as good as him will be able to keep it a secret for people that specialize in discovering your secrets.

I wonder how painful and miserable Harry feels without his friends because if they are all gone he should be feel horrible, and I hope as the story progresses he finds someone he can love or cherish.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 1/8
I can understand why Harry would do this for Naruto but he should have told Sarutobi because he is the weapon of the village, and far too valuable to let go, and Harry needs to understand this.
Jose19 chapter 9 . 1/8
The Shinobis are too damn nosy for their own good but this is the nature where he is living now because they want to know if he is a threat to the village or not because it is the duty of the Hokage to know the truth about him.

I wonder why Kurama thinks that Harry wants to help him because he is very distrustful of Humans at this point of the game with Naruto.
Jose19 chapter 8 . 1/8
I liked how Harry defended Naruto but knowing Harry this is something that we would do but the Shinobis are to inquisitive for his own tastes because he was to keep his past buried away from other people.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 1/8
The one person that Harry will have to keep an eye on this chapter will be Sasuke because he is looking at anything that can grant him power to get his revenge on his brother Itachi.
Jose19 chapter 5 . 1/8
Harry will have to hide his abilities and secrets for a while too many dangerous individuals will want a crack on his abilities because they are unknown, and could be valuable to many people.
Jose19 chapter 7 . 1/8
I want to see how Harry adapts to such a violent world without his magic but he will be able to do fine here but the problem here will be with the Danzo and other interested parties to his skill because many will take notice, and will want to have his skills.
ghg chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
thanks, great story. please continue. will naruto train with kage bunsshi? will naruto be smarter? will harry kill orochimaru? will hokage live? i can't wait for more ;)
Jose19 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
I want to know more information about this Sword that Harry has because if he used the materials for his old world they are powerful because they are very rare metals being used here.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
The reaction of Kakashi towards Harry is understandable because Shinobi aren't supposed to be so trusting because if someone gains the trust in this world that is wrong it could result in the deaths of the squad along with its leader.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I wonder what will happen if Harry decides to come back to the village with Team 7 because even though he comes from another world the skills he has in using magic, and making these unique weapons won't be dismissed by the Hokage at all.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
The deal with Genjutsu and Harry is true because it affects the person when it has chakra but Itachi could easily kill Harry because the Sharingan is known for more than just using Genjutsu because the Amaretasu Flames it conjures can't be extinguished, and it burns until the victim is consumed you have to give thanks for Kishimoto making the Uchiha so overpowered because they really are.
shadowedhunterX chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
I hope that you decide to update this soon :)