Reviews for Tattoo
Sinna chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hahahaha! Wow that is to good! Great story luv it!
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hi!

This is so awesome!

Hee, Ed golt a sexy tattoo that Greed loves... ;)

I love the ending! Ha, Ed's gonna show him his other tattoo. ;)

Thanks for making this!

~ Anitoon3
CoffeeGirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
lol, I don't think I reviewed the first time I read this, but oh wells. I liked this story, I mean, I'm not even a fan of this couple, but it was well written and nicly done! 3
Hostile Silence chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i know where but what is on it!

was it "Greed was Here" "Greed is Comming" "Propertiy of Greed"? what!

ah! me and myself fetishes with full info hurrk
reddoggie chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
good fic! i really liked it~! and woah! i just noticed how many stories youve written! nice. i really like greed so i decided to look up some greed fics. i think im starting to like this
Enski chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
CX Oh Greed~ You and your fascinations concerning FullMetal. (He's probably a little jealous because he wasn't with Ed to see it get done w)

I've never read 'Curious!Greed' before (If I can call him that?) and as OOC as he is, he's very adorable 3

So, what's Ed going to do when Greed gets a tattoo? XDD

Very cute story _ Keep it up~

- Enski
Kiba-is-forever chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Nice crack pairing. That's a lot more tolerable than Itachi/sakura! nice going! That and i love ink so, yeah. Kudos, dude!
Song of the Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
So . . .Where is the other tatto actually?
TraitorTatara chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Cute and funny!
hink chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
ew, thought this was ed/envy.
Russe chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
[insert evil laugh] I LOVED this! this was written very well and you didn't even think of them as TOGETHER till the end. Thought...my boyfriend ran away as soon as possible!

I laugh in his general direction!

rock on!
Mistress Baphomet chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Love it, love it, love it! Great story I love the GreedxEd parings.
Angelus Eros Weiss chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
W00t! Go Greed find Ed's tattoo!XD
Bottle Bunny chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Freaking awesome dude. By the way what does the tatoo look like exactly it's driving me insane and also how many times have people asked you where the another tatoo is?

Bye Bye
Luna-Lunak chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Okey, so it is old but I love it SO, SO, SO MUCH! Can you write another GreedxEd fic? Please? Pretty please? 8starts begging on knees*