Reviews for Past, Present and Future
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
*sad face* it's over...It didn't end at all the way I was expecting it to...what a ride! Oddly enough though I kinda like the not so happy ever after ending...I still feel like crying though! I suppose I should also thank you, now because of this story my muse has decided that I need to put out a KA Christmas fic...So i'm working on that. Thanks for an amazing story!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 51 . 12/10/2014
I'm going to cry if you kill them off...Ugh this is so good and yet so depressing at the same time! :)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 47 . 12/9/2014
OH boy! Well we all knew this was coming...I only hope they can figure it out with out killing each other. What Tristan and Isabelle did was 100% wrong and they both know it, she broke Gawain's heart the same way Tristan broke her's...I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up with neither Knight now...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 40 . 12/9/2014
*Cries* You just had to kill him didn't you! :(
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 32 . 12/8/2014
Oh geez! Tristan if you didn't already dig your self a gave you've gone and done it now! Lancelot better keep his mouth shut if he knows whats good for him, or Tristan might cut out his tongue for him to keep him quite...This all has to come to a head soon, and when it does i'd want to be watching from a safe distance...Still can't figure out how this will end..1/2 of me wants it to be Tristan x OC, but there are so many out there...I can't help it though, I 3 most Tristan fanfictions though. He's just so sexy in the few movies I have seen him in...I do like Tristan and Isolde as well...hard to decide which Tristan I like better...Anyways as always great job, can't wait to see what happens next!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 30 . 12/8/2014
Ok I really need to not be drinking or eating when I read this story...You think I would have learned by now! OMG I can't say enough about this story. I'll try and finish it tonight...but since I have to be up by 5am for work tomorrow, it may get finished tomorrow...What can I say I love to read!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 19 . 12/8/2014
Ugh! Tristan, what the hell are you doing? Oh boy, if things weren't already bad at the fort with everyone trying to kill Isabelle, now they have to worry about her killing Tristan...What the hell is he thinking?
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 18 . 12/8/2014
Nooo! I don't want to believe that her only friend from that period in her life was sent to kill her. I might just cry!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
She's not pregnant is she? Now that would be quite the twist, considering she had sex with Gawain one time...not that it can't happen. She got to simply be flustered because of Tristan, right? If she is truly sick, again, Dag will not be very happy...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Poor Tristan, having Isabelle in his bed. How will he ever survive? I'll bet Lancelot finds out soon and Isabelle and Tristan have to beat some sense into him ;)
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
You know I don't think there has been a chapter yet, that I haven't snorted out loud at the lines you come up with! Good lord, if I'm not careful i'll wake up everyone who's asleep in my house!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
I am LOVING this dark fic! I normally don't read them, as they aren't written very well. But yours, so far is GREAT! I about snorted out my pizza that I was chewing when you wrote about the knights being in different states of undress. I could only imagine what Lancelot's state of undress was, considering he is almost always with a woman...
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Ahh so this is how Maurus comes into play here. Sucks for Isabelle and her family...I wouldn't have guessed she was from the future, although I should have had some inkling with the title. I know she claims to not care, but now that Arthur has this information he won't kill her, he will spare her. But as for Maurus i'm trying to figure out how he will die now, and if she will end up following the knights to the estate and rescuing everyone...hmmm the possibilities!
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Oh man, I can't stop reading! This just gets more and more enticing by the sentence. I can already see that her and Tristan have more in common than they think. I must find out what happened to her, I can only guess everything that she's been through, poor dear. I hope she doesn't develop Stockholm Syndrome...I don't think she will, but it would be an interesting twist.
FFAMasquerade2005 chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
She tried to KILL Arthur? Good lord! I love the fact that she just keeps pushing everyones buttons! "Too bad I missed"..."Too bad you didn't know I was awake"..."Too bad your door creaks!" lol I about snorted out my coffee while reading this earlier today! I seriously was hooked at the beginning of this chapter!