Reviews for Symphony of the night
Clay19 chapter 1 . 7/11
Really he passes out because he can FUCKING SEE! AND THOSE FULKERSON SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM!
kuroshiro spade chapter 4 . 1/5/2015
Pleased update i really like the idea of harry potter being alucard please update and thanks for sharing this story !
DragonTamer01 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
YESSSSSSS!

ALUCARD!

You are AWESOME!

Keep up the great work!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
It certainly did NOT suck!

And I love the idea of Harry as Alucard!

Keep up the great work!
Sin Ouroboros chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
this story is really awesome I am really looking forward to you updating
The Void Sage chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
this ois an awsome story that should see and end to it
Wasber chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Great job
Toby860 chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
Love it but serously what about the thirst. Shouldnt that of made a appearence a while ago and how will he deal with it.
galyardt chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
hope that you update soon!
anikky chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
this has turned out to be a very good story. i cant wait for more. only thing i saw that needed fixing is grammer errors every now and agian.
Joe Lawyer chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
It’s usually a bad idea to verbally describe previous events the reader was already privy to. Here Harry shares his changes with Sirius, than with Fred and George, now with Fleur. Then he described the events that happened with Fred and George with Sirius. Then you retold the vampire story to Fleur. Seriously, I think you could get away with saying, then he told her or him, or words to that effect. It does nothing to repeat it again in the chapter as if we’re receiving new information and is unnecessarily repetitive.

Lol, the emotional content of this chapter was rough to read…a little overly dramatic and unrealistic. I think this is where I get off.
Joe Lawyer chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I’m amused by this chapter. Harry is 16 years old and from your summary he’s undergoing a vampiric transformation…showing how awesome he and mature he is, he screams like a little girl and then manages to faint away for three hours…all due to having his eyes fixed…not wings shooting out his back or demonic horns or scales or anything else terrifying…his eyesight! Wow…I really hope he grows into these powers because he’s acting like quite the little girl right now.

And those identity verification questions were horrible. Hopefully turning into a vampire makes him smarter. Seriously, what name does Tonks not like? What does Moody shout at everyone? What is Lupin’s nickname? Thank goodness they weren’t actually death eaters because I doubt they would have been caught with those questions.

It’s also strange that you’ve given Harry better eyesight and strength, but there is no other physical manifestation of his transformation yet. I hope that changes because short Harry with good eyes and random strength isn’t that imposing.
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
If he's a vampire... then doesn't he need to drink blood?
SimFlyer chapter 4 . 2/25/2011
Great story! Pity no update for a while.
WhiteElfElder chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Interesting. I wonder what the mix between a half-vamp and a half-veela would make?