Reviews for A Seaside Affair
Volume-5 chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
I like this one... its really good and i thought it was so funny when Tidus was like was I have been drinking since i was 15 that made me laugh LOL
ST0PLiGHT chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
UPDATE! NOW! HURRY!

W.
Yuna77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Ah, yes. I forgot to say who I though you were. YOU WERE THE HOSTESS, EMILY! lol anyway...uh...bye?

~Keep writing all this fluff!~
Yuna77 chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Hey, spades! Love your new story! I'm still wating for you to finish Tease Me, Tease Me Not, though. Anyway, please start another chapter on this story! I'm totally hooked and I can't even finish reading it! So PLEASE complete this story! I love how your so good at writing all that fluff! Tidus seems more like a jerk in this story, than in Tease Me, Tease Me Not. lol Well, I'm going to read the two other stories that you wrote because I'm sure they'll be as awesome as the first two I read, so expect reviews from Yuna77 for each one!
Sabrina2012 chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
You're the waiter Emily...Ithink!~
annajun97 chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Love the story please update soon!
moonpixie13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
plz keep writing. And that was a shock to find out she was engaged to Shuyin and not Seymour.
amaya19 chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I really loved this chapter. Wakatta! You're the hostess, Emily, right? Shuyin...? Hm...

Anyway, hope u keep on updating. Great chappie_ tsugi made ga machidoushi(can't wait 'till the next update)!
amaya19 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Yup, pls continue! I read tease me, tease me not too, and I luv it. Keep up the good work, cuz you're a really great writer!
SavannahX chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
Hey I know who you were! You were the hostess emily! Lol. Well, I'm glad that it's Shuyin, not Seymour. If it were Seymour, I'd have to strangle you. lol.
xxTapedxxUpxxHeartsxx chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
yay keep up the good work and update both stories soon cause i love both of them a lot
tidusluverstwin chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
oh...shuyin...hmm...i wonder...nevermind...keep up the great writing!
tidusluverstwin chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
hm...nice...i like it keep up this story..if u could heep updating tease me, tease me not...i like that story too...
newkid chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
i read ure other story ure a good story writer so keep it up
tidusXyuna637 chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
yay an update finally! i loved the chapter. great job! i like yunas shy and timid personality and i like how tidus is so persistent. anyways, im glad its not seymour shes engaged to. well, cant wait for the next chapter. :D