Reviews for Wards of Hinata
whitefish chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
I liked your story, very original. I really like Shinobu and Keitaro, Motoko's cool when she not bashing Keitaro, Suu's amusing , but Naru I don't like all that much. Enough about me story was cool liked how Shinobu was the main character here.
EskimoMakino chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow... A most incredibly incredible, and originally fantastic fairy tale. Truly, this is a masterpiece. I often find AU fics to be repetetive and irritating, but this really makes my day! _ Excellent writing, equally excellent thought-out plotline, etc, etc. 10/10 and one of my new favorites.
BigFics chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This was very good! I liked it alot. You really should make a sequal to it about how Keitaro and Shinobu got married. That would make for another good Love Hina Fairy Tale!
avid fanfic fan chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
wow _ thank you for the enchanting fairytale so cute and wonderfully in character
Drgnmastr-Alex chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
This is really good. You ought to write more stories like this. I'm hooked!
Cheshire Cat5 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
A wonderful little story, and not only because Shinobu got Keitaro in the end! I liked the way that Mutsumi spoke in rhyme, and the various signature gifts from the various characters. Good use of the standard fairy-tale 'rule of three' and 'word rather than spirit of the agreement'. I would have asked, though, that you added a bit about Mitsune and Suu making their deals and what they had to do to Keitaro?

Well written, well presented, good grammar. Well dont to keep it in 'fairy-tale' style, too.
intrasonic chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Heh. What *is* it about you, Love Hina, and fairy tails? Not a whole lot to say about this, but it was a fun little read, and nicely put together.

When you say 'fairy tale', do you mean an already existing tale, or something entirely original? Whichever the case, I'd say that this seems just as authentic as The Heroic Legend of Raiko or the story of Genjo Sanzo and Son Goku.

But you won't see *me* disagreeing with you writing more often. Cheers.