Reviews for Only Human
nwfairy chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
I loved your heros comment.

All the good ones die...

made me a little sad, but in a good way
Silverthreads chapter 6 . 10/1/2005
Good story.
Wedgewood chapter 6 . 8/10/2005
Wonderful story, really enjoyed it!
Greywolf Lupous chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Aww, I finally got to this one Talbert...Kodiak...what the heck do I call you now? Anyhoo, after all that vid-making induced angst, that is still all your fault, I think my muse had to take a break. I must say, really loved this one, from the snark, to the whumping, and especially the rooster analogies. Somehow I know the image of Shep with rooster hair is going to haunt me come Friday, and I won't be able to take the first five minutes seriously.

Another powerful ending (although I guess this one technically came before "...Happy Endings"), and I really enjoyed Roberts, as short lived as he was. Great stuff! Keep it up!
Radi Berra chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
This fic was a really good one, I'm adding it to my favourites. _

It's always easy to blame yourself after these things happen. I guess I know now why this fic is titled "Only Human".
SKRoberts chapter 6 . 7/29/2005
The mention of Magnum P.I. made me squeal. Magnum is my latest fixation, so his mention along with Sheppard and McKay equals very happy fangirl. ;)

And poor Roberts. They always kill off my name.

*hugs all the guys*
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
As usual a great start, loving the fic. :)
imskysmom chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
That line, "Don't be a hero..." just killed me! Another fabulous Talbert fic - you keep making a habit of writing absolute stunners and gee, I'm over here cryin' a river!
Machaggis chapter 6 . 7/28/2005
Poor red shirt guy: As usual I LOVED it! I knew the guys wouls pull each other through, that's the way it should be:)
Lhinneill chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Very nice. I enjoyed reading this story! Great characterization, great plot, nice work! :D
redick4 chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
This was very good, as usual. I'm not sure how much more damage Shep and Rod's bodies can take! Esp. enjoyed the "do you people even listen to me?" snark from Rodney in Ch. 3
Dragonflysoul chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
oh! *sniff* beautifully written!
nightpheonix chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
I can't say this enough: your stories never cease to keep me reading! You've got the John/Rodney relationship down pat, and you improve with every single fic. Thank you for sharing this and all your stories with us! keep writing!
Laura-trekkie chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Dammit, other people beat me to the red shirt comments! I had been going to mention that in this review :( *g*. Things never go smooth do they? It was rather alarming to learn tht John was in a coma for six days. Poor Carson, having to deal with two of his best friends in critical condition at the same time :(. I was pleased to see Carson not letting John do the self-recrimination bit, and then Rodney getting in on the act once they were both awake at the same time; I'm glad they got through to him in the end.

The skipping stones bit at the end was nice, it brought the story full circle and also allowed a bit of closure for John and Rodney.
Jules47 chapter 6 . 7/27/2005
Wonderful story, very moving. I enjoyed reading it. Love the friendship between McKay and Sheppard they are both really special guys. The Major has to carry a huge load of responsibility something he wasn't prepared for when he came to Atlantis, but he's stepped up to the plate and done a wonderful job. He needs the support of good friends and Rodney in his own way has turned out to be a very good friend. Bet that surprised even Rodney.