Reviews for Will You Always Be There?
Saissa chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Cant believe I never read this story before. Very well written.

I especially like the McBurney/Coleman and the Galindez/Coates romances. They were new and different.
Saissa chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
I do know how Mac feels. I have BTDT although I did not have cancer.

I remember when I went for my surgery - I walked to the hospital in the early hours of the morning on my own - I remember telling myself that if I was going to die, at least I would be under anathesia - because I would not want to see my life flashing before my eyes.

Fortunately my brain surgery was a complete success and I have not had any relapses in the 7 years since my surgery. I did take 6 months off work to recover - which is normal for serious brain surgery (a craniotomy).
TnJAGAz chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hey Mkim,

Sorry about the error filled message last night - Yahoo was acting nuts. I don't know if I posted here or not, but yes, this is favorite story of mine. I feel honored to have worked with you and thank you for your great stories!

Callialex chapter 30 . 4/15/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for posting it!
aksc chapter 30 . 3/28/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story. I have only started reading fanfiction in the last 6 months and your stories is one of my favorites. I would love to see where the characters went from there.

The story was very well written. Thanks
farkle41 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I finally finished this wonderful story after dragging it out for months. I didn't want it to end. Still don't know how I missed it when you originally wrote it.

You wrote so beautifully about each of the characters.

I still miss the show but stories like this will always help.

Many thanks.
jjgeraghty chapter 30 . 10/25/2011
I loved this story! I know it has been a long time but I hope you write a sequel! I would love to read about how McBurney and Coleman progressed and how Mac's health is!
byrhthelm chapter 30 . 9/15/2011
I know this story was written many, many moons ago, but it is still worth reading, and having read it, it is still very much worth complimenting the author.

It moved me tears on a couple of occasions, it made me laugh on others. It also frustrated me on at least one occasion! ;-)

I loved the interweaving of the secondary characters and plots, especially McBurney and Coleman, and particularly the references to Coleman's involvement with NCIS, and even the Galindez and Coates pairing didn't make me cringe as it usually does when I run across it!

Thank you for the story. I shall read more of your.

bookimpva chapter 30 . 7/5/2011
Great story! Thanks for persevering and finishing it... this reader hates incomplete stories! Harm and Mac were great and I enjoyed Mike and Faith. Great job!
jpstar57 chapter 30 . 11/22/2010
I wanted to read the whole story through before I reveiwed. It was great. I liked how you integrated the other characters into Mav & Harm's life. I was sad to see that Trish was killed, but it fit into the story. Loved the scene with Mac and Sarah in Bellville after Mac arrived after her surgery. It brought tears to my eyes. I'll read more of your stories.
carolfd chapter 30 . 11/12/2009
Wonderful story, Mkim. I loved it! I am moving on to "A Little Lower Than The Angels", now.

Thank you so much for sharing your special talent with us.
pawprint64 chapter 30 . 5/5/2009
Thanks for a wonderful story. I loved how you wove the secondary characters throughout the story. I also liked how you took some real thing that happened on the show and fit them seamlessly into your alternate universe. I am looking forward to reading more of your work.
ShadowDancer181 chapter 19 . 11/24/2006
Was it the version with Amy Lee? love that song...
k-tje chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I've just finished reading your story and I truly think it is wonderful. Defenitely one of my favourites. Will there be a sequel? I really hope so!
Bookworm0485 chapter 30 . 9/21/2005
Great story. I loved the ending. I hope you keep writing great stories.

FYI: Did you know that DJE did NOT want to leave the show and that he left because the producers basically forced him to? (I'm not sure of that last part because it's second hand information, but I read the first part somewhere online.)