Reviews for Revenge of the Writters
chisscientist chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Very funny.
Elriel Xillow-Onasi chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
This made me laugh out loud. Great short story!
machievelli chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
To be posted 10 September 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

Setting for KOTOR III: When the writers can’t even spell, it’s war

Like a lot of the ‘behind the scenes’ stories, this one tickles you in ways you don’t anticipate. Turning Cannocks into Canucks, making HK47 an Assassin Druid, and making Revan the poltergeist is just the beginning. When she leaves to deal with them, it’s on a personal level I will not ding the author about spelling, after all the funniest situations in the story are linked to it.

Pick of the Week
iamnuff chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
meatloaf
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
All right, that is officially hilarious. Laughed my head off!
Robbie the Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
*Giggles insanely* Infinitely funnier then 'Upstaged by Amateurs'. I was trying hard not to crack up completely the entire time I was reading it.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great story! LOL, poor Revan and HK... And poor writers for getting them mad... Thanks for writing this! God bless!
GaisciochDeEirinn chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Hah! Hahahahaha! That's awesome. You shud continu this storrie.
XDead ShogunX chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Oh man that was funny. Good job.
GaleWrites chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
OMG! that's hilarious!
crazyocelot chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Oh, that was hilarious! The attack of the writters, indeed. A more formidable foe than any Sith...
Amme Moto chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
WHOA... I just passed out. It's was funny!
Trillian4210 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Aahahhahahahahahhahaha! Clever, clever. I nearly fell out of my chair on this one: Please look over it and return it probably. Probably! Ahahahahahahah!
Caracaos chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Now that was classic. Lol. Great piece dude.
Elidi chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
OMG! That was awesome! Nice work!