Reviews for PURRRR
TheElegantFaerie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Oh I love this couple! I'm very new to Dark Angel... like two days new lol! I love the idea of Max purring because of Logan! :)
maxloganluv chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
I love the purring.
intstebri chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
Hey!

What I can say... I loved the purr, that it's clear. I found the sharing dream a bit... sad, but I understand why (particularly after reading your Authors notes at the end).

Same like usual, you find a different way (and very interesting) to show the mind of them. I always loved to read about their feeling!

Brigitte

(sorry... not english)
Jeanetteg chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Adventures in Puri should be your next tiltle.. Or something like that.

I would like to see if continue on into a relationship and marriage. From the wheelchair to walking.
lkaplon chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
I loved, loved it! Especially the part with the purring and the shared dreams. I think that was a part of the show that they didn't explore nearly enough.

I think I would have liked to have seen OC's reaction the purring, though I realize your story didn't allow for that.

Any just wanted to drop you a line to let you know that I loved the story.
dgurisko2001 chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
Great Story..., love the purring lol
LEE chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
I love the purring too. Most other fanfics have only dealt with Max's cycles, but you've come up with this other aspect of her feline DNA and built a wonderful little story around it. Thank you.
Kyre chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
Sorry, it's late at night and I don't feel up to leaving a proper review, but I want to let you know that I read and liked this fic. :)
Anya chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
Nice story. I hope you write more.
mizukimarr910 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
hey that was wonderful i loved it and i wish there was more like it i felt like there should have been more to it at the end but i'm just obbsessed soo. i loved it and i can't wait for more. please keep writing and udate again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910
Bob chapter 7 . 8/11/2005
Leaving us hanging like that?
Bob chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
"accurate reconnaissance ". I love that!
mizukimarr910 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
okay what the hell please hurry with the next part. i love all this and it was soo cool that she purred i love my little kittens when they purr. please keep writing and update again soon.

thanx mizukimarr910
Karieflybabe chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Dammit is right! Bling freaking out about the PUR was so funny, really. But where is Max?
Babyangel86 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
poor BLing...

and poor paranoid Logan... he really should have more faith... poor chick is probably stumped on what to wear... you know, just being a usual female...

ne ways... i'm sure you're gonna fill us in... after all you send the next is gonna be 'purrfect'?

its good stuff though...