Reviews for My Best Friend's Promise
Miko Vampire chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Maybe seeing Heero with another guy will the wake up call he needs to see it's time to kick the bitch to the curb and that Heero should be with him and him alone!

I hope that some day you pick this story back up!
schenlark chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
uhm, is this finished already? i doens't seem so, but it's on the complete category... reply would be appreciated )
Emmee chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
oh please oh please continue
pikeebo chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
Hi! I decided that I would go through your fics tonite

it's nice to let Heero be the victim from now and then .. and Duo the "bastard" ...

Will there be more?

Thanks!
VampQueen06 chapter 6 . 12/27/2006
Holy SH!T! This fic is so awesomely shocking. You have to update soon. I have never read one like this.
Rasio chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
just read your story by randomly clicking drama option there -

maybe it's too late to suubmit a review for this story.

well i think that the way you write duo in this story are excellent just nthink that maybe it should be the other way as maybe in wufei position but you know what this story did change my mind after read the second last chapter and the last chapter. But i do think that this story should not end up just like that so would you please update soon...

well that's for this chapter's review so please up date soon will ya... thanks
ilocanoheero chapter 6 . 7/4/2006
O.o I think I'm addicted... that was a great story, i hope Duo gets to think about the mistakes he made, and try to get Heeor back, but i think Wufei and Heero are so cute together. Please continue with the story.
Black-Sichan chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
OH! ARENT YOU GONNA UPDATE!
Elfishme chapter 2 . 6/21/2006
Please update soon! i wanna read what Duo will do... its almost u ended it on a clifhanger o.0
Jade Cade chapter 6 . 6/17/2006
Surprisingly, I have nothing to say about Duo's behavior in chapter 5. -pauses- I guess that'd be because he wasn't in chapter 5, ne?

Anyway, in chapter 6..

'Duo. Hilde.' None of the venomous thoughts about the woman were traceable in his voice. - I'm sure I would have either hissed or growled her name.. Or given the both of them a very cold piercing stare. Or both. No rant..

He looked utterly shocked and there was something sad in his eyes that dared Heero to hope - Here is where I, not in Heero's position, would laugh and rant about how he's lost any chance. What my position would be? Most likely an evil voice of reason or the discouraging devil on his shoulder.

Never thought I'd be one to say this.. but I'm starting to grow a fondness to Heero and WuFei as a couple.. I've been all about Heero x Duo and Trowa x Quatre and nothing else. No other pairings considered. Well, I suppose WuFei and either Trowa or Quatre if it were a Heero and Duo story.. I tend to be rather close-minded at times. Focusing on only one pairing at a time.. I'm weird, I know.

Okay, seeing as how there are no more chapters to read and therefore no more Duo bashing.. I'll leave you with a final parting word...

UPDATE!
Jade Cade chapter 4 . 6/17/2006
My opinion- Make Heero and WuFei a couple and let me slap that jerk they used to consider a friend! -growls- I didn't know I had it in me to be so violent.. Usually I read a story and point out how the characters are being too rash or misunderstanding and how I'd handle the situation peacefully with little conflict.. However, in this story, I've already said I'd have slapped Duo for something he said.. three times so far. For example..

‘Oh it is you, thought you were some leftover from the ‘get-together’ I had last night.’ First slap.

'Heero, you are really a sissy, you know that? You’re lucky I saw that teacher walk by otherwise you have been pulp!’ Second slap and a long rant asking if he would have ignored me if it hadn't been for the teacher.

‘I’ll take that. Lot’s of it is junk that’s only good for recycling.’ Quite possibly the third slap but not entirely sure..

'This number does not exist.' This needs an explanation quickly or else it's another slap.

‘Well can you tell him his ‘sugarpussy’ stopped by when you see him’ I like Heero's way of reacting here..

'How did you get my number?' Insert rant about giving his supposedly best friend a fake number

'I know, but I told you you couldn’t stay long.' Another rant about not having time for his friend.

"but the door that was all but slammed in his face " A nice solid kick to the door and possibly a few curses

‘I’ve won. I have him now and you know there is nothing you can do about it’ First for someone else.. the finger for her and look of pure disgust.

That's all in the chapters 2-4. I'll keep you update on more rants and slaps and other forms of punishment Duo would recieve if I were in Heero's place.

I'd blame this on me having a bad day but I haven't.. My day has been great actually.. so I guess I just can't stand Duo's attitude here..
Elfishme chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
I hope that you update soon!
TKQ chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
Kyah! It keeps getting more intense XD Please make it a 2x1 in the end *-* I'd love to see Duo jelous and sorry at Heero's feet be4 the story finish :p But please save Heero virginity for Duo. I like Wufei a little too but not so much that i would want Heero to have sex with him *shivers* Heero belongs to Duo afteral :D I'm not ashame to say that i'm a diehard Duo/Heero fan!Oh, and i wish Hilde would get dump soon. The bitch . Thank you very much for writing this story :) I can't wait to read more of it. Please update soon. I hope for a lemon in the future :p
Serenity a.k.a. Serena chapter 6 . 5/20/2006
I just checked your reviews, and I thought I did review! Gomen! I love the story.. I have up to all the chapters printed out and is readin' well gettin' things done mine... Ok, so now I can't say I never reviewed this story... :)

Please, keep on writin' it... I want to see Heero & Duo together, better then Heero & WuFei... So, have 01 & 02 together, and NOT 01 & 05! I love 01 & 02 better... So, keep up the work & no slackin'on it...

Better jet!

Sayonara, Serenity a.k.a. Serena
DragonWingsOfTheElements chapter 4 . 5/13/2006
How about you use WuFei to make Duo jealous.