Reviews for Afterlife Inc
BraveChicken chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Re-read this- gosh I enjoy it! The stream of conciousness is PERFECT! Especially sonce Raph is. Lot like Holden Caulfield in this story- (from Catcher in the Rye in case you didnt know) But seriously- what was your inspiration for this? Because its genius and hilarious and I love it to pieces! I cracked up all the way through it!
Lady Nara chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
This was one of the weirdest and best things I've read! If it hadn't included the turtles, it could easily have been an excellent original short story. But, as a TMNT fan, of course I enjoyed that part of it :)

Awesome seeing the boys in their former lives. I loved the characterizations for all of them, especially Raph, and the dialogue was great. Also appreciated the fact that the oldest brother Leo was the youngest in this fic. This whole story was so creative, funny and surprising! Thanks for sharing!
madagascarmaster chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
...I have no idea what I just read, BUT IT WAS AWESOME!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh boy.
meganechan720 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
HAHAHAHAHA!

This is great!
ladybria chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
Wow, that was really different, but good too! At first I had no ideal how this was related to TMNT, but then when the Aussie guy came in I thought I knew who the narrator was. Found out I was wrong when the Brit came into play. I really like how this little fic went. Great job! Adding to my favs:)
Jade-t9 chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
wow...this is really something else. You definitely win the prize for most ingenious story!
caylender chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
That was amazing! I love the way you tied it all in. Great job!
LadyLeo chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Hah! Awesome, I loved it :D
kytyngurl2 chapter 2 . 7/6/2007
Absolutely -brilliant-! I really like this concept, and you executed it very very well. I found myself trying to figure out what in the world was going on, was slowly enthralled by the plot and mystery, and then boom... revelation!

I like your concept of their past-lives, all the guys were very interesting... and Raph in particular was just -brilliant-. That was just the way I love him: amusing, sarcastic, tongue-in-cheek, and just a little bitter. Your 'voice' for him was spot-on and makes me smile every time I re-read this wonderful gem of a fic.

This was perfectly paced, very funny, a cool concept, well-written, and very enjoyable. I loved it! :) Thanks for writing it!
greshunkai chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
just reread this neat little tale and then read the reviews to see if what i said at first reading was positive enough... and to my horror, found that i hadn't left any at all! how gauche of me! consider it done herewith.. greatly enjoyed both first time and this second perusal..incredibly competent construction of story line.. ingenious depiction of character(both fore and after)-with great delight in picture of "Sir Donald", and appreciation of the Japanese child-thank you.
Swallowraven chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I can't tell you how much I love this story! The madly original idea, the humor, the dead on characterization, the beureaucratic prugatory of the afterlife...this is one of my favorites. And I found it strangely touching, too. The first time they were all together, even though they'll never remember.
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 12/10/2005
Visste jag inte redan att du var svensk, eller att berättaren är den framtida Raphael, eller att alltihop bara är fiktion, skulle jag bli jävligt förbannad på dig för

'...I hate ABBA. See, that’s another bad thing that comes from Sweden. With both ABBA and that creepy Karl guy from the elevator on their resume, it has to be a fucked up country.'

och

'... “Oh, you speak English?” he said, his surprisingly bad accent making my ears want to retire immediately.

“Yeah,” I replied shortly, so he wouldn’t mistaken my answer for me wanting to continue our conversation.

“My name is Karl,” he said, offering a steady hand. “I’m from Sweden.”

I should’ve known. Had to be a Swede with an accent that bad.'

Jag är något av en fosterlandsälskare...

Annars var det en väldigt intressant historia, har aldrig läst något liknande.

Idun
Kellie Fay chapter 2 . 8/17/2005
That was evil evil EVIL! *giggles* I like!
Anyuna chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
That was great. Especially having the past life's names being similar to their future ones. Great!