Reviews for Best of You
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
So good
jessica chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
holy crap that was amazing
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Ok so i know this is three years late but...that was amazing! you have to update :)
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
goshh ur a great writerr. i really love update soon. :)
Shannon and Deanna chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Shannons's Review:

Wow! That was so great! At first I was depressed caz I thought that Junior and Kris broke up then I kept reading and couldn't stop laughing at some parts. Keep on writing in the story it's GREAT! (Not even close to frosted flakes!

Deanna's Review:

I don't watch Wildfire as much as my friend (Look up!) Actually, I never watch it except at my friend's (Look up again) house. PLEASE DON'T MOB ME! Lol. Now, to the actual story. Oi! (I don't know why I put Oi...) I loved it. It was very descriptive (especially the kissing...me-OW!) And I thought it was sweet, and great.

Both:

KEEP ON WRITTING!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Happy, content, sigh. I love it. Kris and Junior forever. Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
tocks chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Write more Wildfire stuff.

Now!
Joanna chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
oh em is soo good. u should be like a romance novelist or something

i am like speechless all i can say is wow

wow

lol

~!*JOANNA*!~
starfire192486 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Kris and Junior together. It's Beautiful! I really do hope everthing works out for them! Keep writing!
kara chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
that was amazing!

you have to keep writing. PLEASE!

i love the show and am a big JR. Kris fan

continue to write another chapter!

very cute!
cvkiwi chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
bravo bravo

i am bowing to you but obviously you can't see it

that was a great story i hope you continue it {hint hint}

awsome

you so going on my favorites list

!
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I love this show and I only now started reading the fanfics... This is a great start love the details.. Can not wait to read more... Kris and Junior so belong with one another...

JENNIFER
krystal chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
i like this one. its really cute. I really love kris and junior together. plz cont it soon
DarkAngelSuicide chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
aw I like this one, its cute
kilara chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i am a big wildfire fan and a big Jr. and Kris fan. I think that you story telling is good. I hope you will write some more stories and cont. with this one soon
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »