Reviews for In The Winter
Foreverglfan88 chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/12/2014
Please update this story. Thank you! :)
anon chapter 6 . 1/9/2012
GREAT CHAPTER! i loved when he threw her into the snow. absolutely hysterical. and obviously everything that happened afterward-yay! great story can;t wait to read more!
Woadangel chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
This was an amazingly well written story! I love the dynamic between the three characters. . .completely believable in the world of the film. Thank you for this!
Claire chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
Wonderful story! I tried reading chapter nr. 19, but it doesn't seem to be available on the internet. Could you please try and fix it?
green dame chapter 19 . 4/20/2008
Absolutely amazing! Dear authors, great job!

Although I love PD for the aire of fairy-tale in it and Joseph and Clarisse's family was... a bit hard for me and ruins it, I still like the story very much! And it feels almost like novels of Dumas for me - breathtaking!
Viki chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
I'm really enjoying this so far. By far, the best fic I've ever read of the C&J pairing.

I wanted to reserve my review for a later chapter, but I couldn't hold back once I got to the line "soft flakes of snow rested on her hair and eye lashes". I loved the subtle little Sound of Music reference there.

My sincerest compliments and appreciation to the authors for writing this beautiful love story. I'm convinced it would be a joy even to someone who hadn't seen the PD movies.
Franzounie chapter 19 . 10/23/2005
I like it too! and very curious about what's going to happen next...
completewithtypos chapter 19 . 10/19/2005
Aww, wow. I love it! It's soo bittersweet, but it's great! *Lizz
Naseka chapter 19 . 10/18/2005
Well I think she liked the getaway. What's are they going to do about this little problem she's created. Rupert doesn't want a divorce.

Good chapter.

Update soon.
aserene chapter 19 . 10/18/2005
i love it! and god i hope it isn't over yet! I love it to much! Update soon!
Naseka chapter 18 . 10/9/2005
It's brilliant. How surprised she will be to see it. Can't wait to see her reaction.
Naseka chapter 16 . 10/9/2005
How very romantic of him to send a message from the ground. I wonder how they'll survive for so long without each other.
Naseka chapter 15 . 10/9/2005
OMG, what's wrong with her? Pregnant? That's always my first guess. Especially these days.
Franzounie chapter 18 . 9/24/2005
The arrival, the closeness to Rupert, the waiting for Joseph, it's all perfect! And soon, just her and Joeph... Quick quick, please!