Reviews for My revenge down the drain
GundamPilot03 chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
It would be really nice is this was continued. I really like this.
annakas chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
Oh I like this so far. Hope to see more and can't wait to see when Heero shows up. As for the powers Quatre would definitely be an empath. Trowa should have something cattish because he really likedworking with the lions in GW or something stealthy becuas he was very good in undercover assigements in GW, then the powers would be true to the characters. Wufei should have something with fire (the dragon reference) or something with very god and fast refleces (reference to his GW martial arts skill) Duo also should have a power concerning stealth explosions or shadows. I so crave for more of this fic.
ghostlyfacade chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I love it...and I hope Rome is Heero...lol ( no pressure) Anyway this is a great story
Von chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
I think this is awesome.

If Rome really is Heero (They change during puberty, in moments of hightened emotional stress, after all.. he may have BEEN human... but no longer) than this looks to be pretty exciting.

I look forward to more!
MythicRhyvon chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
i really like this story. its got a good start.

i dunno what powers they should have... sorry? plz update asap.
Tandakku chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
I'm not too good with suggestions, but I have thought that perhaps Trowa's power could have something to do with animals... ; As I said, I'm not good at this stuff, so...

Anyway, I was looking through my fav list and decided to re-read this. The format in this chapter is kinda hard to read, but that's fine with me. I like the way Duo talks and thinks, it seems like him.

Keep up the good work. :)
Faith1 chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
Loved the first chapter, thought it was very well written and loved the plot. Hope you write more, I really want to see Duo’s and Heero’s reunion.
Aliinai Rajayli chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
Wow! I'm really liking this. Hope you update soon.

Hm...about the powers. Since Duo's has to be physical, he could have super human strength but that can be too cliche. He could go Hulk. Or to play along with the whole "Shinigami" thing, in order to possess to ability to like draw energy balls or something destructive, everything, like plants, animals, and maybe humans, would die because Duo was drawing the life source out of them to transform it into usable power for himself. Just a few thoughts... BUT UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
bluebird chapter 3 . 1/15/2006
i read a sci-fi fic once where this person had the power of air and he could manipulate it so well that he could solidify it and use it for attack or make a person suffocate by removing the air around them. and because oxigen is in everything, he could even change the course of blood flow. i don't know, is that a physical power?

love your fic's by the way:D
Takachu chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
hey this is really good you should continue soon 3 i think maybe duo should be given an "assignment" to go to heero's school to "check something out" where they'll meet again... -shrug- i dunno... whatever you put will probably be good as long as it makes sense and doesnt just come from out of no where..
kath chapter 3 . 1/14/2006
i want hero
kath chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
yeah keep writing i want to know what happen next
Ganki chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wow this has caught my eyes and thank god it did. Looks like an interesting plot, the whole Duo and Heero relationship seems to me will be interesting to watch. Can't wait for more!

~Ganki
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
YOU STOPPED! Oh why did you have to stop there! It looks really interesting and I can't wait until you update!