Reviews for Danny Boy
pstibbons chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
Not the best ending. Debri didnt get punished enough.
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/1/2009
Best lines:

Jack walked into the kitchen to find his two ex-wives hugging each other. They both turned and smiled at him in a way that he couldn’t help but find a little unnerving.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Best lines: “I’m going to spend the rest of my life giving other people a life story that they will feel compelled to repeat to the next four or five people they talk to.”

The Home Depot clerk subplot is pretty funny.
nana lee chapter 5 . 2/16/2009
That was great and very funny at the end.

The young clerk confusion is so funny.

thanks
nana lee chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I recently discovered this story, and have read to this chapter. I think it's great. I feel like am watching a movie

or tv series. The charters are well displayed and the situation

is very real. Young Danny having to deal with a father he never

knew.

So I'm gonna go the the next chapter.

Thanks for writing

Nana Lee
phoenixmagic1 chapter 9 . 8/16/2007
this is a great story, very unique and it's complex and interwoven and written very very well! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
I'm loving this story..this chapter..omg if that happened in real life..can we say ackward? LOL Great job so far!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
drgemini24 chapter 11 . 3/5/2007
Oh my, I loved this, and what an ending!

I like how the story started, and how it developed, with the lives of the people closest to Sam and Daniel too. I felt sad when Sam felt that Debri was encroaching on her 'territory', and doubly so when Carmen lost her baby.

I really liked how, despite the obvious differences between the two due to circumstance, Daniel and Danny looked strikingly similar, and were very similar in certain ways.

Oh, and the Clerk at the Home Depot! lol. I like how that annoying woman (Kyle's Mum) got weirded out by the complex relationships. lol.

I love your Sam/Daniel stories - they rock.

: )
paulacole chapter 11 . 7/24/2005
Great story! It felt like it wrapped up quite quickly, though and it didn't go into Daniel's animation thing as well thouroughly as it could have.

But other then me being picky, great work as usual. I love the way you can make up a story from scratch, I always need to follow on from an episode.