Reviews for Drive
Over and Under chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
I loved it ! And a fiction where Chas isn't totally helpless, really enjoyable :) Thanks a lot
BlackEyedWicca chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
Just read the entire thing (Got the link from the sadly basically dead lj community Chastinelove) I fucking loved it to god damn death!

Best Chastine fic i've ever read, period. Fucking amazing!

I know this story was completed ages ago but i don't care, i'm reviewing anyway *hands you cookies and cakes before bowing to your superb skills*

Amazing, truly, purely amazing!

Luv

BEW
Missing Fairy chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
Wow! This is amazing! So well written and original! Keep up the terrific writing!
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Yo, awesome story. Just thought I'd let you know about a little irony you should appreciate. Shia is starring this fall in a golf film called The Greatest Game Ever Played as a young up-and-coming champion. Figured you'd wanna watch it.

Later.
itsasledgehammer chapter 10 . 9/4/2005
AWW! This was too damn cute! I loved it. I think they actually make a good couple, and not just because they are pretty much the only 2 good looking people in the movie. but you have to write it well to make it believeable...which you did. Great job.
frantastic chapter 10 . 9/3/2005
great work. oh the drama will he make the next hit!

i'm no fan of golf but was hooked till the end.
Miss Kass chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
You make me mush. Absolute mush. The ending was perfect, I especially loved the last line!
Growly Genet chapter 8 . 8/27/2005
I was a bit skeptical of this at first, because I'm no golf fan, but I have to say you pulled it off wonderfully. I'm definitely rooting for Chas to beat Balthazar in the tournament, and I'm keeping an eye out for future updates.
Salia chapter 7 . 8/23/2005
Uhh.. who would have ever thought of chas being a golf-player?

I like this idea very much ... and all of your storys too _

Uh.. uhm.. and I was thinking of maybe translating one of your storys in german and I wanted to ask if you would allow me to? ,

(please excuse my faults.. my english isn't that good, I'm still learning ,)

Salia _
itsasledgehammer chapter 6 . 8/18/2005
Amazing. i so need more!
Icy Flame chapter 5 . 8/9/2005
Woah, talk about your emotional rollarcoasters. I can't believe everything is looking so up for Chas -well except the huge blob that threatened to pummel him if he won, but beyond that! *grins* Anyways I'm feeling much saddness for John. I'm not sure why, but I feel very drawn towards his character. You just write them both so well. *grins* Loving it! *glomps* *waves*

Icy
Ericka Jane chapter 4 . 8/2/2005
please, please update soon! I'm loving this fic! The tension is growing, woot! Can't wait to see what happens next.
CSIwannabe chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
It really wasn't all that bad. I like the whole story so far. Keep goin'!
Dharke chapter 3 . 7/30/2005
What a great chapter! I think this one has got be my favourite. Just Chas’s morning discovery was absolutely priceless! Again it continued that sense of realism, because they were drunk when it happened.

Okay! Once more, I must quote my favourite lines!

“John was like a drill sergeant” You mean he wasn’t BEFORE? Now that I have read the entire chapter, “drill sergeant” seems to have more than one meaning to it…

“This is all about me embarrassing Balthazar on his own turf, isn’t it?” Of course! So that’s Connie’s motive! He wants to embarrass Balthazar! Golf just seems like such a suitable sport for Bally!

“Don’t you fuckin’ walk away from me, Chas!” I love the anger and the order in that line! It’s so Constantine!

“When Chas went to John’s apartment that night, the man was on his third glass of scotch” Why isn’t that so hard to believe?

““Right, right. Go ahead,” John muttered, a drunken slur to his voice” Muahahahaha! Drunk Constantine rocks!

“Chas wasn’t sure how it happened, who started it, or exactly how many glasses of hard liquor it took to get there- but the next clear memory was of him pressed back against his golf bag, the clubs painfully pressing into his back as John’s hands roughly pulled his shirt up and off. John’s lips were all over his, and all over his neck, along the line of his collarbone, and soon enough the golf bag fell over, taking them to the ground with it” I loved that description! It was so vivid! And the rapid pace was cool too. I could really imagine that happening.

“Wait. Make out session? With JOHN?” LOL! Why is Chas so horrified? There are plenty of people who give in arm and a leg to have one with John!

““Chas, you okay?” John asked, leaning over the side of the bed, seeming completely used to this sort of morning situation” Hahaha! That’s great! Yeah, I bet Connie has taken advantage of many teenage boys by getting them drunk!

“Holy Christ, what the fuck did you do, run a traffic cone up my ass!” John smiled smugly. “Thank you.” Those have got to be my favourite lines throughout this entire chapter and the entire story! And the way that John thanks him for the comment, just suits his smug personality!

Ah. So this was the last chapter to be updated. Well, I hope you update soon. I’ll be waiting!
Dharke chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Another ace chapter! I really loved Damon’s reactions to Constantine! And then the scenes where Constantine put Chas off his golfing!

Again I have to quote my favourite lines:

“When Chas came to pick John up the next morning, it was the first time he’d ever seen the man out of bed before eleven” WOW! That IS incredible! “John was smoking a cigarette, standing by the door of the bowling alley” I really love that description! I can totally imagine Connie stood there doing that!

“Getting up at six and playing a round of golf?” Constantine got up at SIX! That IS incredible! And Chas does it everyday! The world has gone mad!

“That I did, Chas.” That’s another great aspect, where I can envision Constantine say that! You were so spot on with loads of the dialogue!

“Damon’s eyebrows flew up at the sight of John stepping out of the back” MUAHAHAHAHA! “Damon looked back at Constantine for a moment, smirking. “He’s, um…intense.”” Nice one! As I said before, Damon’s reaction is great! Also, I like the name you chose for your original character. Damon? Like the possessed little boy in those movies, uh? Or being close to demon? Or am I just over analysing now?

“Chas set up the shot, trying to ignore how John simply leaned against a nearby tree, his eyes locked on Chas as he took a practice swing” Again another scene which I can just imagine in my mind’s eye! I just think it’s grand how you’ve kept the characters so realistic, despite the golfing context.

“and Chas vaguely saw out of the corner of his eye as John’s cigarette dropped to the ground” Muahahaha! I’d love to SEE that happen!

“though he was less worried about getting revenge on Damon than he was about figuring out why John was so interested- that man always had a hidden agenda” Again I loved these last lines. It really makes me eager to read the next chapter. I’m looking forward to discovering Connie’s secret agenda. It sounds like it may have something to do with Balthazar…