Reviews for What's With All The Singing?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
XD This is great! Love Phantom!
Silver-Snow-77 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
As a thespian, I admit to loving musicals, but this is hilarious. There is a point where the amount of singing can get ridiculous.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Hmm...clever, but we had a hell of a time trying to apply the tune to it.
Abby Ebon chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Lol, should trade places with me, I like random dance/song thoug all to oftain its made up on the spot or my own language/sounds which I can't even make sense of. Very nice in any case!
My Sharpie Is Green chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
*snorts in laughter*

Good job
Bluer Sky chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
you mean...Andrew Lloyd Webber?

Don't ask me how I know that. I don't know how I know.

very, very funny
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Really good. I like how you've illustrated a point that I've often noticed in musicals about how they always burst out in a song, instead of just talking. Thank's for the good parody.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
funny! I love it :)
Spiffy107 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Bravo! Bravo! Bravissimo! (that was NOT sung by the way) Absolutly hilarious. You took the words right out of my mouth; keep up the good work!
Gottogirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
You think "Phan" is a pun? Where have you BEEN? Phandom is not a pun, it's a way of life! (True Phans tend to have this weird habit oph replacing their f's with ph's. Phasinating, no?) Anyway, if you want a silent Phantom, check out the Lon Chaney version-not THAT'S art.
Jaws chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
interesting concept . . . and it seems to fit with the music ; )
anothercontusion chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
lol, it's brilliant! very important question
Madame Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Aie, that's so cute. It reminded me of the time when I went to watch the movie, and I overheard a couple of ditzes saying "I so liked the movie, but, like, I thought there was too much singing, ya know?" Oi.
Keitorin chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
The lyrics really speak to my soul.
keepondreaming16 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
that has got to be the most HILARIOUS parody i have ever read. i've often thought the same thing. have you noticed that the phantom never really talks without singing? i think the only spoken line he ever says is, "come. we must return. those to fools who run my theater will be missing you." well, he does to a voiceover during the "Notes" song; otherwise, that's all. let my know what you think!

love the poem! i'm aching for more.