Reviews for Behind Those Doors
pipecleanerFlowers chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
i love this story, it's really great :D i love how the ending worked out, though i kinda predicted it...
anna15 chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Hi! hahaha I lovee it! please writee more yess(: hehehe i want to know what'll happen next! pleasee write more (:
devilicious-jo chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
aww...the HoroAnna part is so cute! and the RenYoh was kind of unexpected...i thought ANNA was joining them for lunch... :P... great one-chot anyhow! D
SaiyanWarrior200 chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Bleah! I hate yaoi! But other than that good story. It's a good thing Anna didn't come with him after all.
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Nyah! Anna and Horo? That's such a sweet pairing, why haven't I thought of that before? Anyway, you portrayed the gradual Anna-ness very well. I liked that way she told Horo her story, it sounded very realistic. The bit at the end with Yoh and Ren was a little weird. I dunno, it just seemed a little bit out of place, but I suppose it works. If I wrote this, I'd change it to '"HE LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL DAMMIT!"' and then make it Tamao. But still, this works. And it's a very clever story. Luff the title
notnow chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
this makes me actually like an Anna and Horohoro pairing. It was a nice poignant portrayal. But Yoh showing up in the end as Ren's hubby kind threw the tone of the story off ...LOL, probably because I can't imagine Yoh being gay.
darkmidnightsky chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Hehehe i love it good job. _
December 05th chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Why did u leave it as an cliffhanger huh? just when it was getting good update soon _
BabyKaoru-Sama chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
OMG that was such a twist o.0 ... i louved it! please write more! i LOVE Anna and Horo horo fanfics
Candyberry chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
That was a fun read...very nice!
Hasuko chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this! Very sweet, indeed. I'm not just saying this because my favorite Mankin pairing was included, nor the fact that we're related. I liked the writing style since it seemed a bit different from your other fics.

Anna seemed a bit OOC at first, but who wouldn't need anger management after getting fired? After that, Anna expressed her feelings as I would expect. Anna's story was very heartbreaking (That's where Horo Horo comes in!), and Yoh just seemed to be the "bad guy" of the fic. The hinted YohRen-ness just felt... wrong, despite how much I absolutely love the pairing with all my heart. Overall, I really loved the story. I'm surprised you came up with it in such a short amount of time. I never would have been able to. Oh, and the title is pretty ingenious too.

You're on thin ice, young lady. *taps foot* I toldja I could've beta-ed it for you because I did, indeed, find a few miniscule errors. But surprisingly enough, not a hoard-load of them. So, Kudos much.

Oh, I would SO love it if you wrote a sequel, imouto-chan, even though everyone knows that most sequels tend to be disappointing. I think I love your HoroAnna fics best, no offense to the other pairings and fics. Those are great too. This fic /may/ just even topple AtaNuku. MAY.
KeliKeli chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
As soon as Anna said Yoh eloped, I thought Tamao. But then when she said it was a dude, I thought Ren. lol XD I knew it. *huggles Horo* ~Kya