Reviews for Twisting Dimensions
chaos-theultim8-order chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
Update? *gives puppy eyes

You so far looks good...
Cristalake chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Why is this discontinued? the plot is really cool and super-original. The wrting lacks a bit of depth but it's nothing a bit of editing and a good Beta can't cure. Why are you abandoning it (and your 15 other fics) *pouts* *accusing glare*.
Doos chapter 3 . 7/23/2006
Psh, "I'll update soon", my ass! I oughta take a cab and kick your butt back behind the computer!

Nah, leuk verhaal, hoor, woeps. Ik kan me Wufei's gezicht al helemaal voorstellen wanneer hij Duo met twee hoofden aan ziet komen. xD
Getti chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
GAH! That's scarey. Send him back, send him back! Heh heh, just kidding. Although you will make sure he does go back, and does realise he's not straight, ne? Please?
x1-TaKeN-oVeR chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
o I totally like it. Update NOW! It's great another Heero turn Chic turn guy story...priceless.
Kira2Maxwell chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
okay so this is a little weird but i still like it and i really hope that you continue it cause i want to see what happens with the girl heero and also what happens when duo is sent back to his dimension. well ja ne and update soon. _~
Shizuka-Yuki chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
lol poor Duo! lol imagin waking up to find one of your male friends a female eh? I would have a feild day! lol this is funny please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2005