Reviews for Life Isn't Enough
Lelouch.Vi.B chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
This is so sad but also so sweet and so well written.
Love it!
Magicmania46 chapter 11 . 3/22/2010
That was the best and saddest thing i've ever read. I cant even comprehend how much i like it...thank you :)
Brie92 chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
omg i cant even began to write a review that tells you ho great this story was! i like couldn't even finish reading it during my first attemp because it was so sad and i started crying like three times in every chapter. my mom was always like "wtf is wrong with u?" i even had her read a chapter and she got all teary eyed!
Sky91 chapter 11 . 12/22/2008
I just wanted to tell you that this is one of my favourites stories; you've made an amazing job. It's one of the best I have ever read; I couldn't post a review sooner, but really, the plot with all the flashbacks in the right moment and your style makes it a great lecture!

I cry over and over every time I read it! You transmit a really strong feeling with this fic. I can't describe it accurately, but you simply leaved me astonished.

Thank you for creating this amazing story!

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy your holidays!
nolongerherereally chapter 11 . 4/2/2008
Thank you for writing this - your portrayed their emotions so accurately and it was so real that I just couldn't help but cry for both Sora and Riku at the very end.
Sohee chapter 11 . 1/29/2007
OMG I HATE YOU! T_T *Sniff sniff* Why... it's so sad T_T I really did cry, right till the end I was hoping 'please let Riku be alive somewhere PLEASE then I read the last chapter which made me cry AGAIN _ No, I don't really hate you, but but _
itachi fangirl chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
wow...SORAZ GONE METAL! oh well it wuz bound 2 happen...i still luv dis story...
itachi fangirl chapter 9 . 10/22/2006
no! so sad! *criez many emo tearz*
itachi fangirl chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
well at least cloud iz emo he wuld understand...yesh cloud iz emo..evry1 knowz it!
itachi fangirl chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
oh no! sora iz now a gay emo! just like cloud
pride1289 chapter 6 . 10/22/2006
i dont know whether 2 b sad fer kairi or laugh
pride1289 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
i cant tell who to b sorry fer
pride1289 chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
*wipez away tear* STOP TRYING 2 MAKE ME EMO!
pride1289 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
NO!i wuz right!1
pride1289 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
somehow i feel that sumtin bad iz gunna happen...i get dat feelin alot...especially when im reading fanfics like dis