Reviews for A Beautiful Disaster
a Happy Psychosis chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw! Thats so cute!
watergirl480 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Sakura's very kind and I love the mention of Gaara's teddy bear.
609nemesis chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww, how sweet. I really like this one shot though sakura sounded a little... Imature. This is shippuuden, right? I thought she matured during the time skip... Well, great anyway! Keep up the good writing!
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Sasuke out, Gaara in. This was a cute one shot. Good job.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
there should be a sequel
tobi chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hmm, i wonder what you meant by interest all in all it was a kawaii story!
narutoismyobsession chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
i really like this story. Really cute. Keep up the fantastic writing!

-narutoismyobsession
penKittyChan chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
AW I LURVED IT!

Whoa, I havent said that for a while...I think I'll say it again.

AW I LURVED IT!
Twilight.Valley chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Good story. I love GaaraxSakura. it was really kawaii! _ lolz.
x0delete0x chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
SO CUTE!
shattered-words chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Okay, I am completely and utterly against Gaa/Saku pairing in the worst way. Mainly because Gaara-kun is my favorite character and Sakura is my least favorite (with the exception of Deidara of course) but that was actually...good. -Glances around to see if the world is coming to an end. Sighs and turns back to screen- Um, I like it because she reached out to him but what did bother me was that she drops Sasuke as an interest and then immediately goes for Gaara as a potential one? Oh well, guess some girls bounce back faster than others. Still a good story. Later. (Also want to add this one as well as your other Naruto ones. Not sure about the Kingdom Hearts but I would and read them as I do. bye.)
pyropixie chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Cute _
Kurenai no Chinoumi chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aww! I loved it! Great job!
CloeyMarie chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Teddy! Cloey loves teddy, he reminds me of a teddy bear too, maybe a panda? That's just me though most likely. I love this, it's so cute, fluffy, and innocent. I love how you kept them in charector and made it so realistic, I wish it would happen in the manga but that's wishful thinking...for now anyway, tee hee. Cloey wants a chibi Sakura and chibi Gaara fic, it would make my day it would! Anyway I loved it, keep up the good work. -Cloey Marie-
Luna Forest chapter 1 . 11/30/2005