Reviews for Who's it going to be Kikyou?
InuKikfan4ever chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
OMG I love your Inukik stories! Another one that is so going in my favorites! Thank you, now I can find Inukik stories to read.
Chrysolite Heart chapter 12 . 2/17/2008
great story, im a lil late for this one 2 but oh well! _
kiki17892 chapter 12 . 9/17/2007
sequel!sequel!

This is a great story and even without a sequel it is still wonderful! You're a great author! All your stories are like really good!_
Sorayai chapter 12 . 7/27/2007
yay! I loved the ending, so cute. _ Inuyasha on the train must have been like "LET ME OFF THIS DAMNED TRAIN!" and breaks the window and flies out or something haha!

I loved your story, awesome job!
Sorayai chapter 9 . 7/27/2007
omg NARAKU! i knew it!
Sorayai chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
lol I'm imagining Inuyasha with a guitar right now :D good chapter!
Sorayai chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
lol Inuyasha high school fic! its funny so far, I like it. favorite part was when Sango asks Kikyou what she thinks of Inu, then after that Miroku asks Inu what he thinks of Kikyou. ha! made me laugh!

good chapter!
Unimagined chapter 3 . 7/11/2007
Lol, I just started reading...write her a song...I can't wait to see what happens! ;D
Theyre Diminutive Aint They chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
cynthia shes areally cool dancer

cynthia boogie to the groove no S
kikyogirl15 chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
great story keep up the good work
LatyfeSurLeSora chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
ok like block kaome-207 she'll flame all inu/kik fans and I was her first victim don't want her to do that to u.
Goddess of Yesterday chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
Awesome story so far! Love your choice of music! -
IronicTwins chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
Aww that was a great ending. _
Inukikbaby chapter 12 . 10/1/2005
aw man. i've got tears in my eyes. inuyasha can be so clueless and dense. at least in the end he finally got his senses back and went back to kikyou. a happy ending indeed. this story rocks! well hope you write more inukik stories.
Cold Kikyo chapter 12 . 9/30/2005
Loved it,it is great,but what about the graduation?I loved it though:)