Reviews for Just Another One of Those
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
That was... Interesting... When you made Al go crazy I can't stop laughing! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! DO MORE! YAYZ!
glitter.x.dust chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
we is pimps, becky. / You really really have to update soon with our new ideas.

hehe
kit kat chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
that last chp was crap! loved the first ones but hated the last ones! you need to work on your details! stop being lazy!
Michiyo-Chan chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
UPDATE!
sasusaku4life chapter 5 . 7/23/2006
kool chapter cant wait until u update
yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
i really like this Update soon
sasusaku4life chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
kool chapter cant wait till ya update
allblackandwhite chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
as for the rest of the story, so far, its nice! its fast-paced and it makes me laugh! keep on goin'!
allblackandwhite chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
lol. ya know, the part when you introduced christian and she said "I'm Christian, I'm Ed's girlfriend..." i thought that she was saying that she was a christian like "I'm Christian, what are you?" yeah, i felt stupid after that. the story is slightly random but random is always good. i'll keep on reading the rest!
cletluvsfullmetal chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
slightly random at times... but, thats ok CAUSE I LUFF RANDOM! hm... Al in a Zorro costume... sounds hot ... ... ... ... what?
sasusaku4life chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
this story is so great i donno why u only got 7 reviews this is so kool i cant wait til ya update
SharyBeary chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i like ur story! hope ya write really soon! and if ya dont im gonna, u will never see day light again! nah, im just kiddin but if u dont write soon i might be kiddin later on!
elena chapter 2 . 9/22/2005
ME LIKE! UPDATE NOW!
Kyutex15 chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
You can be the queen of cornieness as long as I get to be the princess because I'm a LITTlE too corny actually a LOT! Anyways I LUV it soo far! Keep writing! -
Purple-Meter-Eater chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
lol, love it, and yes pancakes are indeed sexy. XD