Reviews for Surviving
Kiki1770 chapter 8 . 8/20/2019
I love Ron centric stories but I'm struggling to understand why Ron was kidnapped and why he needed to be rescued. I don't yet understand the plot behind it. So far it seems like convenient kidnapping to deal with a PTSD-ridden Ron. I was rather hoping for Ron to discover some epic ability and fight his way out of imprisonment and was prepared for an epic story of survival and escape. I'll still read this story but I hope these questions will be answered soon.
YuukiAsuna41 chapter 34 . 1/24/2019
I'm not good in English and I can't give many words, but this is really good and sweet story. I love how Weasley's sibling love each other. I need story like this more. Thank you~
mamita chapter 34 . 6/9/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, mostly because I love Ronnie, is so shy and innocent at times, I love Ron, it's amazing, nobody does what he does, all the adventures he has run , all the jokes in bad situations, and what are the jokes, loyalty and courage, lol, I like his brothers have taken care of Ronnie in this fic, which is bossy Hermione, and gets into everything, and Harry , and may have some mascunalidad, because sometimes .. and Ginny looks like a "whore" when this is not one another, my favorite couples are the guys with Ron Weasley, her little brother, lol, I love incest and slash between them, I like how the brothers have and think about with Ron POV, so they know how you feel, haha, but Ron with other couples as those of another series or movie, also I like, hopefully do more Ronnie fics, thanks and kisses.
TroyWeb chapter 33 . 6/7/2012
AWESOME story! I am amazed at how well written this is. Very good portrayal of Ron, Hermione, Harry and the entire Weasley family. There is so much Ron bashing on FFnet that it's a joy to come across a story like this. The ending was perfect with Ron entertaining his niece with his colorful magic.

I am adding this to my Favorites.
CelestialSonata7 chapter 34 . 11/20/2011
Great story! :D It took a while for Ron to finally open up though, but I'm glad that he did! Through the whole thing I was just screaming in my mind "Just tell them!" like I was watching a soap opera or something! XD It was very good. :)
CelestialSonata7 chapter 27 . 11/19/2011
Aaaaaaaaaaw the twins are awesome! I love how they kept helping Ron with diverting any unwanted attention from him. :) So cute!
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This is amazing! Finally Ron is in the spotlight, this is just what I wanted! Can't wait read more! :D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 34 . 5/4/2011
Perfect. The penultimate chapter was so well-written it was breath-taking, and the last one just snippets of his final stages of recovery

excellent!

:D
mamita chapter 34 . 3/23/2011
Hi I loved your fic, I love when Ron is so fragile and vulnerable, it makes it look so tender and sweet, more than it already is, I hope you do more fics starring Ron, I love the relationship of Ron and brothers, and brotherly love between them, hopefully do weasleycest fics where Ron is the protagonist, is so cute, I like writing, is well, thank you very much and kisses.
annonymous chapter 34 . 12/11/2010
You. Are. Awesome. I'm glad someone making a wonder Ron-centric story. There aren't many to satisfy my thirst and hunger for Ron filled fic's. I am a huge fan of Ron's and I am dislike any of the Ron bashing stuff.

I have read some of your work and I'll tell you this, I ain't gonna stop reading you works. So, please continue what you do 'cuz I'll be rooting for you!

(o)9
creativesm75 chapter 34 . 5/1/2010
nice
Bluerain22 chapter 34 . 2/8/2009
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing
joron chapter 34 . 10/30/2008
a wonderful happy ending for angst ron.

Thank you!

I'm so glad that he found out how to control his magic.

Congrats on finishing!
shygryf chapter 34 . 10/22/2008
congrats on pushing through and finishing!

it really is a lovely story!
wordsweweave chapter 34 . 10/18/2008
A heart warming conclusion to a wonderful story, thanks for the journey! Working on his insecurities and accepting his new abilities, facing the challenges ahead is the Ron I love!