Reviews for Through Different Worlds
cris chapter 19 . 3/25/2013
this rocked please continue writing
question will phoebe have other powers besides the hart of candecare
cris chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The story rocks contiue please
zigmas chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
:D
kara chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
that was the best story ever!cant wait to read the seaquel!sorry about spelling
DayDreamer9 chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
TOO COOL! What's that boy's problem? But your fic was AWESOME! I'm off to read P.O.W.E.R. now _ Keep up the good work!
sam81609 chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
Hehe, that was good, my favorite part was Will and Irma's reactions to Erika (I spelled it right this time!). Anyway, I'm now off to read P.o.w.e.r.!
MissAdorable91 chapter 19 . 2/6/2006
Oh! I am so happy with this story! I LOVED IT! I'm sad it's over, but you seem to end your stories in the right way. Thank you for being such a great writer to make me really interested in reading fanfics! Keep going girl and I'll see you in P.o.w.e.r.!
DayDreamer9 chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
WHE! That was wild! I can't wait for P.o.w.e.r.
sam81609 chapter 18 . 1/27/2006
nice, really nice, I like it! Okay, that was good! I'll definetely stay tuned! :P

~Sam
scottgrubb chapter 18 . 1/26/2006
Wow. The wait for POWER's debut grows shorter, and my anticipation for it grows larger. Looking forward to the big finish here, and the big start of the new Guardians' saga.
DayDreamer9 chapter 17 . 1/18/2006
WOW! The Heart copied itself! This ROCKS! Hurry and update soon, I can't wait for more
scottgrubb chapter 17 . 1/17/2006
YAYNESS! I was just thinking a few hours ago, "I wonder when Amanda's gonna update her story." And, here it is. Things just got a lot more interesting for Phoebe. 2 more to the finish line!
sam81609 chapter 17 . 1/17/2006
Irma and Ona remind me so much of Shayna it's scary. anyways, that was really cool, I love the part where the heart split, that was awesome, can't wait for the next chapter, and can't wait for P.o.w.e.r. Anyway, good as always, don't forget to write (and write and write! bet you acnt tell me what show that's from). UPDATE SOON!
MissAdorable91 chapter 16 . 1/15/2006
This is so good! I can't wait until you continue! By the titles given in your profile, I can bet the rest of the story is gonna be good! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
DayDreamer9 chapter 16 . 1/3/2006
Oh how I am loving this to death now I can't wait for the next chapters; be sure to hurry and update soon!