Reviews for Perception
Jcjskk chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Ooh suspenseful great!
roni chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Slade is awesome! Just Like YOUR STORY!
Prince Izzy X chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
*Snickers* Heh, not bad. A real interesting look into Slade's thoughts. I actually thought it was gonna be some random type story instead of a psychological piece. Nice job all the same!
PsychoMindGames chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
The ending was a little too odd to fit the pretense. Also, It's relativity is fitting for a humor of Slades' character, but not his emotions though humor would account for that. On a number scale probably a 7/10. Pretty good work.
Lunarmercury chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
? what the hell?
Aznka chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Very well-written. It captures the complexity of Slade.
Slicer chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
This was alright, unfortunately at the end I think Slade was a bit out of character. Other than that I think it was pretty good.
Cruel and Usual chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
It sounded just like him, which in my opinion, is hard to capture. Good. Very good.
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was cool, revealed a different part of Slade's complex character. You should do move of this stuff. Good luck for your writing in the future.

Keep it real...

Bunnysquirrel chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Nice. Wonderful. You are one of the few people who know that Slade isn't just, as Robin so nicely stated, 'cut and dry'. Slade had a horrible past (poor Slade!), and though that doesn't redeem him it put him on the path to EVIL. Though when I do a fan fiction with Slade, I usually make him more human, even though it is way out of character...maybe I should make one with him as he is...Yeah, I'm just musing here, so you don't really have to read this, if you still are. But I loved your story! Write something else!
Infamous One chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Ah,very knows that Slade is in it for power,and for the extreme pleasure of the easy kill would be quick and efficient,which Slade Wilson certainly is...

But he has a certain code and he likes to put his own personal touch into capers with the Titans.

LOL,the end part with Slade whistling the Titan theme song as he leaves is priceless,who says the villian can't have a sense of humor?
GuardianSoulBlade chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Dude, you're awesome! Slade is so in character. Yes, yes, very good.
DM Girl chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
It's a bit confusing, I've got to admit...sorry?