Reviews for A New Name to Visit
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This was difficult for me to get through because it contained one of my worst fears: not being with a loved one when they pass away. It was well written and beautiful despite the sadness.
Johannaa'Marcela chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
loved it D although it is sad (
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Well, that was heart-wrenching! Good job making us think it was Uchiha Obito at first. I thought the woman in Kakashi's arms was Rin. But it was all in character, down to Kakashi naming his first and only son to his lost, best friend, to Naruto becoming Hatake Obito's sensei and Konoha's next Hokage. I love, love your stories! Awesome job! )
dbzfan82 chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
This really pulled at the heart strings! Very awesome!
Tai Lei chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
This story was so good. At first I thought it was Uchiha Obito. I bet it must be hard to loose a child. I liked that you put that his mission was successful.
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Well, that was sad. This was well written though I think your angst could use a bit of work, just as my humor could. I would say that at the time of this fic angst was not your strong suite. I wonder how much that's changed.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Sarah: that was ... weird. and sad. did they name their son after Kakashi's dead friend? i'm assuming so. now there are two Obito's on that monument. poor Sakura; poor Kakashi. to lose their only son. how very, very sad.
fraught chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow, that was sad. I think a lot of people who write for Naruto ignore that even if the couple get married and has children and does the whole happily ever after thing, living in a ninja village means they never are truly safe. That's the way things are though, and your fic is a powerful reminder. Great job on a depressing subject.
Lowzenza chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
omg...this was so sad...holy moly i seriously have tears...hatake obito..their child died...AWW SOO SAD OMGG *TEARS*!
Natsuhiboshi chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
sad, but in a way still so beautiful.
scythe195 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Very good story, heart-breaking, but very good. :) Well written.
kekecandyy chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
omg! that was so sad!

sry it took me forever and a half to review.

with turkey break i'm finally free to do some things...that is until saturday when i frantically run around trying to do my math, history, and ap chem hw! _
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
This is so sad...But I like how Kakashi named his son after Obito. It makes a lot of sense.

This is going under my favorites.
calmdownUlush chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
omg,thay was so ... wow... it was so good that i dun have a word for it...That was good. Hey, why didn't Sasuke come tho?
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
aw this is so sad, and yet so sweet. You really had me confused at the beginning though, which I really think it's a good thing. It's makes you want to read on.