Reviews for Tangled Web
aislingeach chapter 7 . 7/2
sooooooooo good!
aislingeach chapter 5 . 7/2
Just a heads up, sometimes you call Sam 'Major' instead of colonel. .. actually ive only noticed it once so far, about half way down this chapter. Not really an issue in the scheme of things, just an FYI.
Beyond that, I'm absolutely loving this fic! Great writing, love the tension! :)
Schatze8210 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
In case you're still interested, just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading this again (list count of the number of times). This site feeds my SG1 addiction much better than the DVDs!
steadfast chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
I really enjoyed re-reading this story!
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
okay never ever scare me like that again... i swaer i thought you were talking about Daniel lol
Guest chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
What happened to Carol?
Nancy chapter 21 . 1/26/2012
Just found this. Good story. I think the only thing that's missing is the four of them giving statements to the police after the shootings etc. Would have been interesting to read how you handled that. Says you authored 23 stoories so I'm off to see what you got.
BarbaraT chapter 21 . 11/9/2011
GREAT story!
Kylie Carter Reese chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
Brilliant i mean really, i couldnt stop reading this story i absoutly hated Pete in the show and every story I've read...
terri8502 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Hi! Just finished Tangled Web and wanted to let you know it's an amazing story. Your explanation of why Sam stayed with Pete was very realistic, and the emotional rollercoaster She and all the SG1 team went thru was touching. The only thing I didn't like, and this is not a critic just a thought, is that Pete died thinking he had killed Carter and O'Neill, which was probably his original intent. Too bad he didn't live long enough to know he failed! Great job, thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading your other stories.
h0use-m0use chapter 21 . 7/2/2010
Magnificent story! I almost stopped reading in chapter 1, but then the end of it got me hooked and wanting more, especially when Teal'c noticed Sam's tension with Pete, and then I knew the direction your story would take.

I want to express my approval at how beautifully you wrote S&J, so faithfully. It's very hard to make them a "couple" in a story where they both remain on SG-1 AND make it believable according to AF regs. And yet it was a team fic! You included them all, so well and in such good doses. And the story was just the right length. Man, I loved it!

Last thing. I'm pretty sure Hammond recalled Teal'c to the base, and asked Daniel to drive him on purpose, because he knew where Sam would go, and he wanted them to have private time ;) Right?
polrobin chapter 21 . 2/8/2010
Great, great job overall.

Nice.

Thanks for sharing this with us, truly enjoyable read. I'm off to pull more of your fic down to my eReader.
starbuck13 chapter 21 . 7/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story. very angsty. i so hate pete. I love the line, "They were'nt fighting each other, they were fighting to stay together". great fic!
hayylies chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
kewl
Channah chapter 21 . 6/19/2008
Loved this story. :) Really great.