Reviews for Dark and Dreary Hearts
shego1142 chapter 9 . 12/25/2008
lol i like the ending of the last chapter,reminds me of trying to dry your hair when you are late for school and then the power fails...

any way good story so part with drakken was well sad,honestly,my imagination geting away,i thought he was thinking aout suicide,*sniff* that would probably had been way worse for his mom and Shego,though since he thought no one loved him it wouldn't him at least. oh and i would have to check what chapter but this sentence makes no sense well it does but... there's a conflict

Now that you see that Drakken is that poor little boy in your dreams who was tormented ASS his life by bullies you feel obligated to solve this schism between his mother and you.

i kept the whole sentence the same but capitalized the word. it probably should be as or the sentence is worded strangely,any way thanks for the story please upload!
snowman794 chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
its good but a little short
Artemi. Abandoned Account chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
This story is pretty good. Update soon, I want to know what happens!
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
Payton: *claps* Very nice update. I know what you mean by not having enough time...I-I-I haven't updated mine in like, FOREVER! I'm working on it but I don't have much time either! *curses homework* Anyway, like i said, I LIKED this chapter and i'm excited to see what you do next...
heavensong chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
lol, great chapter!_ I really liked the ending to this one

So, you FINALLY decided to update. Great job! and keep up that good work damnit!
Invader Thing chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
What is this? An update? This is unheard of! Maybe I should try one of these "updates" on my other story...it's not like I haven't been working furiously on it...pfft...

Great chapter! Finally the bonnie lass admits she loves the business tycoon, or should I say President? Tricky tricky. I'm excited for when the CEO gets his frizzy haired love..keep up the good work!
Nintendo Queen chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Did Shego look like she did when she was ill? I think that may be what her hair was like. Well, I'm supremely happy you updated. Hope you update again soon
C.C. the Magnificient chapter 8 . 12/4/2005
Payton: Yay Doc D! He's gots some moneyz!

Mrs. Dolotta: And a lot of it too!

Payton: Keep up the good work. I just wanted to tell you to be careful with review replies now. You might know this, but to reply to someone, now you gotta click this little reply link on the person's review.
Dinogaby chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
omg! I can't believe that you posted this chapter soo long ago and I never left a review before! I'm soo bad, I read it and forgot to review! Well...is never too late! (*shame on me*) *faints*

I liked this chappie! ma gawd! Poor drakken! that's what I thought at the beginning, when we saw him so depressed and sad...I can totally picture him in those terrible conditions! P

And hey! you left us in a cliffhanger! you have to update ASAP! this fic is getting soo good! keep it on
LoopyLola93 chapter 8 . 10/30/2005
WOW!

drew's rich!

that was a surprising twist!

i am very happy for him now!

and to answer a question that you must of asked yourself, i don't think adding kp will help the sitch shego and drew are in.

i tried that once and finally threw it away since it was such a hassle.

anywho, SWEET STORY! and thanks for having a perfect story to look foward to next time!
abbs chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
i luv the story so far, but maybe u could say something like about what those words mean. (the foreign language) i only speak fluent frech (OK, not 2 fluent but close enough) and a tad of spansih. kinda blank here!

other than that... GREAT!
The Incredible Werekitty chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
So far so good. You're on my alert list, now. Keep up the good work.
Feris Winterfrost chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
Don't take this the wrong way, but I thought the writers come up with the idea for their stories, not, well, the readers. I'm not saying it's bad, though.

You are quite right there...it's a bit mediocre...but I think Drakken deserves something good, so what you did was cool for me.

Good chapter anyway. Can't wait for the next one!

...I wonder what Drakken's 'new' job was.
Lil-Lyon chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
yey 3 millionaire drakkie! I wonder what shego would think of that xD lol.

haha, yes, the evilness -grin- Let's get back to more D/S luvy-duvy stuff as well ;)

btw.. so many people have it where drakken and/or shego go to KP for help.. so.. I think it's a bit overused.. but, w/e is good xD

Keep updating
Nintendo Queen chapter 8 . 10/25/2005
...hurry and get to the part where Shego gets to Drakken and tries to convince to come back. At least, I hope that's what'll happen. Please hurry. (I said the magic word)