Reviews for Return To Me
Anonny chapter 4 . 7/26
Decided to re-read this and this time I decided to comment on the "Ozzie" accent. If you want to hear DJE doing an Aussie accent, episode 3 of season 3 when he and the reporter go to Haiti to find the Haitian child's mother. Hate to say it but neither DJE nor the reporter do a terribly good accent - I should know; I'm an Aussie! The reporter's accent is better than DJE's but that's probably because he's a Pom (English) and doesn't have the strong American twang to overcome. (Would DJE object to the suggestion his accent is American? I know Canadians can be quite touchy on being likened to Americans, even if he has taken out citizenship... [looks around worriedly] ) So unless Harm's been practicing his Australian accent since going to Haiti, it still wouldn't fool one of us. ;-D
Anonny chapter 13 . 9/22/2014
Back again. Like that it was AJ that Mac goes with and Harm ends up there as well. Couldn't stand the thought of Vukovic getting the chance to monopolise or annoy her without her having back up!
Anonny no chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
Found a comment about an Anonny who was giving you grief. It ain't me. :-)

At this point I'd have to say... she should go with Gunny. He's a gentleman and wouldn't have the same hang-ups as Harm in going. (And no, I don't blame Harm for having those hang-ups, after what happened in London.)
Guest chapter 30 . 4/2/2014
This was a very cheesy story... ! it was HORRIBLE! GROW UP!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
steamboat chapter 30 . 10/4/2013
Thank you for sharing this fantastic story with us! This is the second time I read this story since I found earlier this year, and I apologize for not reviewing it the first time. Now on to my soapbox. Dear Readers,
Even though some of these stories were posted and completed over 10 years ago, please take the time to post a review to show your appreciation to all the wonderful authors who share their talents with us on this site! It takes less than a minute to post a comment! Give them the recognition they so richly deserve! Let these fantastic authors know that they are truly appreciated! Let them know that you care!
Thank you!
lizb1813 chapter 30 . 7/22/2012
Wow... I remember starting this story when it first came out, but for some odd reason I stopped. I think it was because I didn't have an account - even though I did review - and I wouldn't have been reading as much since college took up a lot of time. I recently found it again as I was perusing other fanfic, and started from the beginning.

I loved your writing style, and the way the made H & M seem to come off the page. Liked the storyline (even if the part with Jarvis getting onto post/working at the office is soooo fake - I have many friends in the military). Can't wait to see what you have in store next!
angeliena chapter 30 . 4/17/2012
I love this story!

Foghorn-clj87 chapter 30 . 9/24/2011
Phew! Now that is an epic fan fiction. It took me 3hrs to read & gave me a frightful case of eye strain but it was totally worth it! And you should really consider it a huge compliment because I have the patience of a 2 year old hyped up on red cordial. Bravo on an interesting, well thought out & excellently characterized story. So epic :)
kim chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
you are was an idiot i don't like harm the show he was allways begging for mac's love. he had no self men who knew haw to deal with mac was her lovers such as mic who left her berind and runway for dear life and clay who allmost turned her into swiss cheese. i hated harm because he didn't treat her just the same as her lovers did. she would learn haw ones showld say thanks to sameone who saved our life instead of open her tighs to the guy who allmost got her killed in paraguay. but she was to much of a beach to understand that.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/2/2011
you made me loose my time miss. what a rubish you stupidy fanfic!. your mac is not credible you hade to recriated her all over and make her aceptable i like mac and harm but the truth was she wasn't a good lady and she didn't love harm at all.
fozzybear02 chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
FYI... I'm reading one of your story's and noticed that you referred to the MOQ (Marine Officer's Quarters?)

There is no such thing as a MOQ on a Naval Base. Naval Bases have three basic acronyms they use.

1. BEQ- Stands for Bachelor Enlisted Quarters. Quarters used basically by single sailors who live in on base barracks.

2. BOQ- This stands for Bachelor Officer's Quarters. These Barracks are where single officers would stay.

There is usually a few rooms set aside in both the BOQ and the BEQ for visiting Officer's to stay. Also most bases have on base hotels called (The Navy Lodge) It is much like a middle of the line hotel and both O's and Enlisted can stay there for a price, usually cheaper then a civilian hotel chain.

Because the Marines and the Navy are kind of related. They also call it a BOQ and a BEQ or Barracks.

Otherwise great story,

Fozzy (PS both myself and my hubby are prior military) Yeah (Go Navy) He retired as a second class petty officer and I did my four year hitch and got out as a 3rd Class PO.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
"...That he was to keep his pencil in his pocke..." BRILLIANT LINE! I love that comparison (sorry my brain is wrecked & I can't say if it's a simile or metaphore or what).

I wish there was some sort of rating for this story (u know like in YouTube, you can rate the video) I'd give it 5 *'s or the top rating if there was one.
JessicaMackenzie chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
(I didn't feel like login in)

I like your story so far and I like your writing style. I adore the fact that you don't have grammar mistakes and that your paragraphs aren't long... otherwise my eyes would get tired & skim through them, most likely missing important stuff.

Onto the next chappy.