Reviews for Unwanted Truth
Ryu Senju Uchiha chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Really good story, made me laugh a lot too. Oh nd u shouldn't make naruto that big of an idiot or stupid
alchemists19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
hey like your story hope you would write more
Dragunav chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
where do people get Arashi Kazama from? i've never heard that name in the manga or animé. only on fanfiction! can't people just say his real name?
Dragunav chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
OMG! NARUTO IS A SLAVE! well basically. think of the opportunities now. he could become a sexslave or whatever sick idead they got.

great story!
magnethands chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
I think that if your gonna flame someone you should write your own story first. Don't flame unless you can do better. [I'M USING A WII TO DO THIS]
jenn chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
make the rest of the story and quick. some inspriation might be to have ino look inside narutos head again or have a fight break out
TwiztidOne chapter 6 . 11/9/2007
interesting story im looking forward to more
KatanaUser chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
I really liked this story. I hope you can get some inspiration, or at least enough to finish it. oh well
NarutoGeninOfTheWind chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
Chapter 1 GReat Success in my mind! I believe in all your storys BELIEVE IT! 10/10

Tag: I am The One And Only Uzumaki Naruto!
Joe chapter 6 . 5/8/2007
This has some good plot potential, and it's a shame to see this go. However, please work on keeping verb tenses consistent.

It's flying between past and present tense, and things only get more confusing when flash backs or past events are referenced.
Regres chapter 6 . 5/2/2007
alright good story i really like it so i hope you continue it c ya !
THE GOD OF INTERESTING chapter 6 . 4/23/2007
the grey mage chapter 6 . 4/22/2007
another one bites the dust.
the grey mage chapter 5 . 4/22/2007
the grey mage chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
i think you are awesome. there is just this subtlety to your story that makes it engaging for an adolescents and adults. but they all gotta like naru. wait. does this mean that naru has yamanaka blood? incest is not cool.