Reviews for Whispered Fright
Legendary Chimera chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
This is amazing! There are so many aspects and questions you address that the series and movie don't even touch. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
kuroboshi chapter 3 . 2/20/2007
Awesome! Awesome! AWESOME! I love the suspense that you create. update soo please!
MustardGal chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
very interesting!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Hm, intriguing. I like how the story is progressing and the way you're dropping hints along the way.
Bar-Ohki chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
This is dark. Poor Al, he doesn't deserve some of this. It's kind of interesting all the same.
Decce chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
Oh my swet goodness. This story is so good!

It's incredibly easy to understand and everything in it makes it so *interesting*: how Winry is off into the other world, Edward is so mysterious and floaty-minded, Alphonse and Pinako both really want him to talk about how he's been for the past few years. It's really addictive ;D.

Please update! This is honestly a great fanfic and to not update would be a bad waste of story and your talent.

- Decce
KobrahEdo chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
awesome! please update!
Chainless chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Please continue, this story doesn't deserve to rot!
DarkInuHanyou chapter 2 . 3/4/2006
You're gonna continue it, right? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
blue-soljah chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Good story so far please continue!
PopTartAddict chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
ho-ho-HOW COULD YOU END IT THERE? OH MY GOD! This is SUCH a GREAT(my vocabulary is reletavley(sp?) small so I shall have to settle for 'great' on describing it although the word does this story no justice) It's BETTER that great! LOVE IT!XD Up Date soon please!
ChibiRaccoon chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Just as I'm getting into the story, this horrible cliffhanger appears. How mean.

Update darnit.
wallflower-chan chapter 2 . 10/20/2005
Heck yes! Another story of yours!1
Gozilla chapter 2 . 8/6/2005
Very interesting! Can't wait to read more! -
Brickwall847 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Cliff-hangers are mean! Wah! And it was soo good, too! Wah! Write more, please!

Love Ya!