Reviews for The Journey to Golden Sun
Conejo-sama chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
This is JimxOC couple is cute. I'm still curious why Jen doesn't want him to fall in love with her, though
PsychoPencilOfDOOM chapter 3 . 1/12/2009
Um... just a question, do you really think everyone would be so lighthearted towards Silver? After all, he IS a wanted man, and Amelia would probably slam him in jail right after she sees him.

Just a thought.
Odie-Wan Kenobi chapter 18 . 8/23/2007
Hey there. I just finished reading your story about five minutes ago. It was lovely. I love your original character. I also love how you write for B.E.N. (him calling Sarah "Mrs. H." was so true to form). You made him very funny. Your story was very moving, too. When I thought that she was dieing, I was trying *very* hard not to cry, since my brother was sitting right next to me. I'm so glad you had a happy ending. ;) Anyway, great job, and I look forward to reading your sequel, which I'll start work on before long.
Earth Queen chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
Very nice ending.
Earth Queen chapter 14 . 7/18/2007
How sweet... )
Earth Queen chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
This just keeps getting better and better.

Okay, please forgive me for making this comment: I think that B.E.N. would be little more sensative than that. Well, it's your story. You're doing very nice work.
Earth Queen chapter 10 . 7/18/2007
Jen...jeez... You have rendered me speechless...
Earth Queen chapter 9 . 7/18/2007
I KNEW there was a connection between Porcos and Scroop! Excellent twist!
Earth Queen chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
I may have gone a little overboard with the criticism. But I guess that's how I felt about B.E.N. at the time. I know he is prone to goofiness, but I know he has a bit more sense than what you had him do. I'd better stop myself before I go on another rant.
Kira Clyne chapter 18 . 9/12/2006
Nice story with a happy ending...its been long since ive read a Treasure Planet fanfic cause i think the movie should have made a sequel cause i thought it was one of the best cartoon movie they made...(well excluding Over the Hedge)

but hey good job and godspeed you and good luck in all your fanfics to come
Ocean'sAngel chapter 18 . 7/25/2006
THANK YOU SO MUCH!)

You're writing a sequel!

AWSOME!

I have to read it!

Your story was great, one of the best ones I've read.

Keep writing!Good luck :]
kristina chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
i cant wait to see wat happens next!
Ocean'sAngel chapter 16 . 7/19/2006
OMG! PLSEASE MAKE IT A HAPPY ENDING! PLEASE1
Mara Earth chapter 16 . 7/3/2006
this is a great sotry so far! keep it up!
Blood Soaked Love chapter 16 . 5/7/2006