Reviews for As You Are
Richiey chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I'm slow, I didn't even know about this until now. I'm liking it a lot. My only comment would be that Kendall's eyes are green, not blue.
LyonsRoar chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
Love Edie and the way that she thinks about the Dork.

Please post a new chapter soon
Ides of March chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
I guess I shouldn't call this ficlet "cute" but damn it, it's the only word I can find. It's cute all the way down the line. Angst aside, of course. Good job.
Liz213Mast chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
I have to give you your props on the whole diary or journal you written as Edie's. I'm so glad that someone else doesn't like Ryan, I thought I was alone on that. But I don't like Greenlee either. I am suprised that Edie was talking to Myrtle because I always figured that Edie never really knew that many people that we know. You know what I mean? If you don't oh well, just forget then. Anyways I like this chapter but I am alittle mad because there was nothing about Kendall and Zack together, I like it when the chapters are about Kendall and Zack's relationship. Thats okay though becaust this chapter was needed because it gives your readers an insight to what Edie is thinking and how she feels which helps define her character. But in the next chapter could you please write it about Kendall and Zack and their relationship. Please post a lot more soon.
SoapDoc chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
BWAH! The journal entry was so funny! Can't wait to see the battle plans!
gidget89 chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
I could quote Edie's whole damn entry Missy, but the thing had me ROTFLMAO! The Dork... bulging eyes. P.D.W has to be my FAVORITE part! I love Edie's entries. Edie seems like the kinda gal you'd go drinking with ;) So great.. love Mrytle reaction... loved the whole damn thing. More please... I salivate like a dog for Love Story Updates cause I knwo we need to be further in that before we get more this! And I swear this week I will sit down and read Stand By Me... did you ever find that extra picture?... Hm. - Gidget
DevDev chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Oh man, what a great chapter this was! Myrtle calling Ryan a 'weenie'? What a perfect line for the story. Myrtle is what I would consider hard to write and yet you still managed it. Great job again!
Liz213Mast chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
I liked this chapter because it told how Zack felt about Kendall but I think you can do better. I think that when Zack was at Kendall they should have talked a little more instead of him just leaving. Also I think you should had put Kendall's thoughts in the story when they were in the same room together. Other than that I thought it was a over all good chapter. Please post more soon. I like where the story is going.
gidget89 chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Oh my. Missy Jade, I've been reading both this fic and Love story and I am so sorry for not reviewing before. All I can say is Wow, jaw droppingly good chapter here. i did download the song, and it is beautiful. This chapter brought tears to my eyes, just really great writing of Zach. i'm going to go recover now and put you on my author alert, lol.
DevDev chapter 5 . 9/27/2005
Oh my lord. That was... GAH! He's in love with her! He loves her! Now when can he get past his previous heartache? And when can Kendall just light those pictures on fire? Love love loved this chapter. You truly have a great insight into the thoughts and workings of Zach's mind.

Amazing.
Liz213Mast chapter 4 . 8/29/2005
I loved it, and I think that you did the scene with Mrytle and Zack really good. I'm the same way, I love when Zack is daddy-ish as you said and I want him and Kendall to end up falling in love with each other b/c I think they would make a cute couple. I thought that they would end up falling in love on the show but after today's episode I'm not so sure b/c Zack called Kendall and betraying bitch. I totally freaked when he said that b/c you can already tell that she is starting to fall for him b/c she was so hurt when she thought he may have died. But anyways I love it all so far. PLEASE POST MORE SOON.
DevDev chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
You did Myrtle and Zach perfectly! I love when those two share scenes and when you throw in Miranda... I'm sold! Wonderful job on this chapter. I really liked the look to what's going on in Zach's head.
lorilann chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
I loved reading from Edie's POV...poor Zach, he's baffled by Kendall's care of him...lol
DevDev chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Very, very clever. I loved hearing things from Edie's perspective since she's a perfect person to take note on the developing relationship of Kendall and Zach.
lorilann chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I like this story...I agree they make AMC fun to watch, the bring a light comedic touch to their scenes!