Reviews for The End
InsanityKiryuuxD chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
OMG! i crying so hard! i was like omg when it read kogoro had died and then when it read that heiji died i was like dont cry dont cry and then i just burst out crying!I'm hardly breathing becuz i dont want my parents to know im crying...omg! i SO hope that doesnt happen or god knows i'll just cry so hard! (like i am now!)
Animefangirl2007 chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
both so sad but sweet!
Basser chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
My god. I keep reading character death fics tonight. So. Depressing. This one was one of the best. And actually probably a feasible ending. Aoyama likes death, so I wouldn't be surprised if he went and killed everyone off. But, then again, this is a Shounen manga, and those usually don't have sad endings (except FMA... but I guess even that was kind of happy after the movie.) But hey, we can all hope, right? ;)

Beautiful read! On to the alternate! :D
M chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Wow... when you chose this to be tragedy but said there were two endings, I thought you ment there was only gonna be one tragedy. Still though, both were done very well and I'm not sure which one I prefer. The second is most fitting IMO, since both seems fitting enough to be real, knowing Shinichi and Ran's personalities. Good job :-D
Indiga chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Both endings are really sad, but the idea is good. Most I like the second. First sounds a little like invitation for a suicide. One thing bothers me still. I have read, that in Japan they believe in Limbo. If that’s so, then they couldn’t be together. Their souls must be reborn right after the death. Sounds like orthodox… Thou I still like the endings where they live “happily ever after” type. I think they deserve a little happiness in their life. Still your plot is REALLY GOOD!
yourock chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
I LOVE IT ALL! THEY ARE BOTH PERFECT!
yourock chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I LOVE IT! So sad...PERFECT!
Fyliwion chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
*weeps* The second one hurts but the first really started bringing tears out... oiy... That would be horrible.. but I could see it... *shudders* I hate Gin.. with a passion... that man *growls* Very beautiful piece.