Reviews for Mattress
Muse Dae chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
You just killed me. I'm dead. You killed me with laughter...ohmyfreakinggods...that was amazing. XD

I LOVE YOU.

I LOVE THIS STORY!
FreeSpritSprite chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
sirius sounds like a crazy little person :), but alas, that's fun. I really like james threatening to tell :).
I hate you chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
notice I dont hate ur fics i just hate you or anybody really who hates Severus Snape! I hope your computer is burning now because i am FLAMING YOU! FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME!

Cheers MFL
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
lol! the '10 dollars and a penny' episode and the 'new mattress or remus' episode rocked.
Eternal Devil Dog chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Luffly! I loved it! Peanut pwns! So does Sirius! And it was funny! And it was good!

Yeah. Really cool. Remember that: When I say something's cool... it usually is.

Either that or it's so strange I find interest in it... But this is cool. Very cool. You deserve my review. Absolutely luffly.
Megumi Ohira chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I am offically scared of peanut. Lol nice story! And thanks for the review for Sirius Misunderstandings!

Naomi/ Megumi Ohira
punkchick99 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
That was great! It really cracked me up...especially Peanut!
SilverCrystal Tears chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
omg omg u r getting better at this francis. I laughed so hard that i cried. man the remus or the matterus part was hilarious! excellent story hope u make more funny ones. What did bob help u with?

Your bestest friend in the entire world,

Chrys
Serene Lunar Echo chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
omg, this was so funny.
Black Kat64 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
what the hell is peanut?