Reviews for A Woman True and Fair
MaraSkywhiner chapter 26 . 7/15
I've been reading through this alongside HMC, and really loved it. You have a real talent for capturing characters' voices. If the Muse strikes again, know that people are still interested in this story!
mathkid chapter 1 . 5/30
I re-read this last week and then re-read HMC and now I'm reading it again :) I suppose you probably won't finish it, but if you do, just know you have lots of fans who will be very very happy.
BuiltOnHope chapter 1 . 4/8
I absolutely love this chapter. It helps to explain so much. I never did bleieve for a moment that Howl didn't see through that curse immediately, and always wondered why he let her stay anyway. Brilliant job! You are a genius!
I really, REALLY hope you finish this story. It's my favorite on the platform. I keep coming back to it, hoping against hope that you might have updated it. I love your writing. Please keep it up!
hello,
I know I've reviewed this story before (back when I had a username and login) and just today the bookmark crossed my path and I thought I'd take the opportunity to re-read. :)
It is just as delightful as I remember! Well-written and truly, completely in the spirit of the original book. Really a true delight!
Thank you for sharing with us.
(I know it is nearly a decade since you updated, but I hope you are well, and I hope that you are still using your wonderful writing talents somewhere out there in the world)
-A grateful reader
Soooo. Confession. I came across since another author had it listed under favourite stories. Since I didn't know if this was completed, I went to the last chapter and skimmed it. And it was not completed.
That said, I am gonna start reading and I hope you get inspired to work on this again.
Gamoora chapter 26 . 12/4/2016
Oh, dear. I really enjoy reading Howl's point of view! You've added a lot of nuance to his character, while still keeping him in character. This was a very fun read, and I'd love to read more if you ever decide to do so. Howl's still got a wild ride ahead of him, and I'd love to see your interpretation of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
still waiting... anytime now...
toomanyfeelz chapter 26 . 10/18/2016
This is definitely one of the best Howl x Sophie fics I've ever had the pleasure to read. Everyone is so in character that I've basically accepted everything about Howl and his actions in this story as a headcannon. I'm not sure how I feel about Lettie (the real one) and the kiss as well as her extreme dislike for Howl, just because it doesn't seem that way at the end of the book, so I'm interested to see how you write that out. The problems with your computer are so unfortunate, but I'm glad to hear that you still plan on updating. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story!
One with the Wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I always remembered this story as one of the best in this fandom. I scrolled back to the last time I commented and saw that it was in 2007 (Where have the years gone?). I can honestly say, looking back over this story, I feels exactly the same as I did back then. I peeked in your bio and you've said you're planning on finishing this fic. That's so terrible about your laptop! I eagerly await the next chapter whenever it's ready
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
The first chapter is more then a bit much...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Abandoned? :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
-still waiting patienly-
Alleyballs chapter 26 . 1/30/2016
Awww man
beloved73 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Wonderful! An excellent companion to HMC. Can't wait to read the rest of it!