Reviews for A Woman True and Fair
AnonymousCat chapter 1 . 6/19
Just started reading this, and I really like it thus far.
seokpuppet chapter 27 . 5/5
I first read this back when it was only a few chapters up on Livejournal, I think, but your interpretation of Howell has stuck with me for years and very strongly influenced subsequent rereadings of the book. Recently-ish, I remembered the title of the fic and thought I'd tried my hand at searching for it. Imagine my delight to see it was still about and there was even more of it! It's been a delight to read while also listening to the audiobook (my roommate is only learning the book for the first time) and realizing just how cleverly and carefully you worked with the canon. It's really, really satisfying.

I don't remember how reviews work and if you can reply to this, but your author's note on this final chapter said you'd be re-posting the story on AO3 but I couldn't find it on there. Can it be found there or elsewhere?
Guest chapter 27 . 5/17/2023
YOU UPDATED OMG

AFTER SO MANY YEARS

Do you know how many times I've read and reread your fic whenever I felt down I'm SO HAPPY you're back, you have no idea. I'll be following and commenting on your ao3 version of this too, just a heads up. I'll throw a comment for every chapter.

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO THIS FIC
IT'S MY FAVE
Nami chapter 27 . 2/27/2023
OMFG, I can't believe you actually updated!
I honestly thought I'd never see another chapter in this lifetime. I'm so so so happy!
Sorry it took so long to comment, but ffnet suddenly stopped sending alerts through email for some reason. It's a shame, I bet a lot of people that wanted to see this finished as much as I do might not see this update.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2023
Excellent fic! Looking forward to reading more on A03!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2023
I discovered this three days ago and it is so amazing!
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 27 . 12/30/2022
oh my goodness. i never expected to see an update for this story, so what an unexpected and very welcome surprise! I will see if i can find you on ao3 to read the rest, this fic is still so, so good. one of the very few howls moving castle fics that is worth reading.

thank you for updating!
Linnorria chapter 27 . 12/26/2022
Love how you write Howell's thoughts. And I found your story at ao3 so look forward to looking at it there!
Catali7 chapter 27 . 12/25/2022
an update! hurrray!
Minaly22 chapter 27 . 12/22/2022
Oh moving to ao3? I will be looking out to see if I can find the story there
AlongtimeReader chapter 26 . 12/15/2022
I really love to read this story! Sophie and Howl are fun characters, full of unexplored avenues of characterization. You captured Howl's point of view perfectly, his voice is spot on! The story is great written and means a lot to me. I don't know when I first read it, it must have been ten years ago. And every year I come back here to read it again. You have captured Diane Wynne Jones voice so perfectly, thank you so much for this beautiful story!

I am writing this comment so you know there is another person here in 2022 reading your story and very much hoping for a sequel someday! I hope you are well and I wish you all the best whatever you do. Many greetings from Germany!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/24/2022
As a latecomer to the Howl’s moving castle party, (discovered the movie early 2021 and then read the books not much later) I have only just dipped into the fan fictions. I love this story very much, and will read it over again, until you are able to finish it. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Bdelium chapter 26 . 10/22/2022
I’ve come back to read this quite a couple of times despite the fact that it was unfinished. I almost never pick up unfinished work…but this meant that much to me. Then I found your bio update today, and…I just had to dredge through my poor memory for my ID. It’s literally been years since my last login. But I thought it might be better if I left something behind to let you know someone is still reading this in 2022.
I’ve waited ten years, I think I can wait ten more. Thanks for not forgetting about this, and thank you for staying well after all this time. Wish you luck for whatever you’re doing. Hope to see you again soon.
nami chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
I hope you're well and healthy.
sheeneescalada chapter 26 . 11/28/2021
I really hope you would finish this story. I'm in love with this.