Reviews for A Woman True and Fair
sheeneescalada chapter 26 . 11/28/2021
I really hope you would finish this story. I'm in love with this.
sxdnnex chapter 26 . 6/23/2021
Despite going into reading this knowing it wasn’t finished, I’m still left yearning to know Howl’s perspective of the climax and resolution of the story—especially the scene where he gets his heart back. But all in all, this was such a flawlessly written piece and I adore the authors interpretation of Howl’s inner dialogue, feelings, and viewpoint. I especially loved reading more of his dynamic with Michael and Calcifer, I think it developed his character a lot more than what we saw in DWJ’s original. I don’t expect this to ever be finished, but if miraculously the author remembers to return to FF to conclude the story, there are many many fans who would be delighted to continue reading it. I sincerely hope the author is perusing writing as a career because work like this could easily be published and successful!
sxdnnex chapter 13 . 6/22/2021
Howl seems a bit evil in his encounter with Lettie here, which makes me a bit sad, however it is not altogether unbelievable. I think you quite accurately captured his selfishness and desperation that revealed themselves somewhat violently once he realized how much he truly loved Sophie and would do anything to have her
sxdnnex chapter 8 . 6/21/2021
Also the MELODRAMA in the way you describe Howl is impeccable and thoroughly entertaining
sxdnnex chapter 8 . 6/21/2021
I adore this writing, I have graduated college with three majors and have learned more words from this fanfic alone than my degree xD
Guest chapter 26 . 9/14/2020
I’m so sad this is unfinished:(
nami chapter 26 . 8/23/2020
I'll never lose hope that you'll finish this one day :,D
I hope you're doing well! Please let us know if you're still alive. Sometimes I wonder how many of the old fanfic that were left unfinished will never get an ending because the author is dead. It makes me really sad \
DMadeline chapter 1 . 4/13/2020
I have read Howl's Moving Castle (twice!) in the past couple of weeks! I really wanted more on Sophie and Howl, When I came across this, I was so hooked. Everyone was so perfect to the original story, I loved reading every bit of it. However, I was really upset to find it it is not finished! noooo! Why are all the most amazing fanfics never finished!

This was so fantastically written, you really are so talented and it is such a shame this story has been left with no end, I really really hope you come back to it soon, but thank you for writing such an amazing story!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/11/2020
I loved seeing Howl, Michael and Calcifer's perspectives and interactions with each other when Sophie wasn't there - you gave Michael's character much more depth and I really liked the sibling bond between Michael and Howl.
I think you wrote Howl perfectly and you've shown how and why he interacts with Sophie the way he does amazingly.
Thank-you for writing this and I hope you continue and one day finish it -)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/21/2019
You've caught Howell exactly as I imagined him from the book. Amazing job keeping him so vain and still somehow so likeable.
Quill chapter 18 . 7/14/2019
“It was also possible the Pope had gotten caught under the wheels of the car.”
I love this line so much I can’t begin to tell you.
Quill chapter 16 . 7/12/2019
“Beth yw oed neud yna?" Translates to “what is age doing that?” to this particular Welsh speaker. I felt I should let you know. “Beth oedd ti’n ‘neud fanna?” Might be better. No other faults there that I could find, I mean no offence by this just help. Loving the story, ‘Evil Howl’ made me squirm in the best way.
PearCider chapter 26 . 7/4/2019
Reread this again! You are incredibly talented and I believe if DWJ was alive today she would love this Story! I still hope that you’ll finish it one day but even if you don’t you have done something wonderful and you should be very proud of yourself!
Kalinshira chapter 25 . 1/20/2019
This is truely one of my favorite fan fictions. The effort and research you put into it is so admirable. It’s so sad that it’s so close to being finished but hasn’t been updated in so long. If you ever decide to come back to it, and I hope you will, know that there are still those who would love to read it.
And thank you for the work you’ve already done.
Kalinshira chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
I reread this every time I reread Howl’s moving castle. I still love it so much.