Reviews for A Woman True and Fair
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 6/27
The first chapter is more then a bit much...
Abandoned? :(
-still waiting patienly-
Alleyballs chapter 26 . 1/30
Awww man
beloved73 chapter 1 . 1/26
Wonderful! An excellent companion to HMC. Can't wait to read the rest of it!
Memories-of-the-Shadows chapter 25 . 1/12
I just read your bio and I'm really happy that you're going to start on this again I really loved it ever since I read it the first time and I really was sad when I saw that you had an update so but I knew that you said that you were going to finish it and I'm glad to know that there's still hope your story is excellent thank you for writing it.
Katie chapter 25 . 12/13/2015
Please please finish his story; by far the best HMC fanfic I've read!
Please make a come back after your 8 years away!
Kalinshira chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Oh please don't say this is abandoned. It's too good to be. I have to say this was a delightful, if not cut short, read and I hope that this is revived.
Kalinshira chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I know you said Howl seems evil here, but I love it. It emphasizes his wit along with his selfish need to be appreciated. It shows that he was on a wicked path before Sophie. Using every trick imagination could conceive to woo a woman he knew he wouldn't love simply for the satisfaction of winning.
Even Lettie's strong mind and willfulness is brought up.
One of the reasons why I liked HMC so much was because the characters were so wonderfully flawed and selfish.
Loving it so far. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
It looks like I'll stop by every year to leave a review, like this story was a dead person and I come by to bring flowers.
Ok, horrible comparison. But you get the point.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Still waiting for the end *insert crying skeleton here*
BabyKay47 chapter 26 . 7/25/2015
I've had this story in my faves for ages, but I never left a review before, so I thought I should remedy that right away. I just picked up my old Howl and Sophie fic and decided that I would finish it this year if it killed me. But of course to get me back in the mode I thought it would be a good idea to re-read some of my favorite fics, and this is probably the best one, even though it hasn't been finished.

I love, love, love your insight to Howell and how he fell in love with Sophie. And even though it's all there in DWJ's original story, you make it so much clearer what his motivations are and why he does the things he does. This story is really brilliant and I do hope some day you will continue this, or even finish. My favorite chapter is "In which Sophie expresses her feelings with weed killer" and I would love to see it from Howl's perspective!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Despair! Anguish! Horror! You haven't finished the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
This is such a well-written story, I hope you'll continue it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Now, I realize that it has been a long (very long) time since you wrote this, and you most likely do not check your account any more, but if you ever happen upon this review I would just like to say that this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. That might not be saying much, since I haven't read very many, but I was pleasantly surprised when I looked for Howl's Moving Castle from a different point of view and found your fanfic. I absolutely love your take on Howl's thoughts and parts of the story we did not see in the book. I do wish, of course, that this was finished, but I know that is too much to ask seeing how long ago it was written. Either way, thank you so much for writing this fanfiction that made me love the book even more.