Reviews for Silver Wings
illuminated bestiary chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
I do so love your writing. Sometimes OCs can be an iffy thing, but I'm thoroughly enjoying your writing. I love, *love* Sei even though I just met her; she's awesome. Please continue!
Later goodbye adios chapter 3 . 3/9/2006
GREAT! HURY AND WRITE!
z chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
WHATS WITH THE F* NAMES! MAKE THEM BACK TO NORMAL!OR I WILL SEND YOU A FLAMER YOULL NEVER FORGET!

(im serius)
DarkAngelPearl chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Lord Voldemort in the Fedual Era? And that princess an old lover of Naraku? Voldemort and Naraku allies! Stop all this madness! And someone setting off fireworks in Trelawney was very amusing when I pictured it! Please update soon, I want to know what’s going to happen next.

Blood-Debt chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
[Not how did they find the room of requirement, but how did they come to require a well leading to another time and age!]

Another great chapter; I'll probably say that in every review, but it's true, and eBil cliffie is tempting, although I can't remember having met Sei before - is she an OC? Not that I've met any of the Inuyasha characters... XD
Blood-Debt chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Good, although you didn't say exactly -how- they found the room of requirement. Eagerly awaiting chappie three.
TheThornBird chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
*puts on fancy Brit accent*

Darh-ling,this is your Beta speaking;well this was unexpected..you never told me u were working on something Emmeline character,and the idea of like son/daughter, like father/mother resonates thru' the malfoy snubbing bit tons. "Nowhere near anyone with a bit of brains, actually."

Hope you'll get to the main plot soon,and remember to shed equal amount of light on both the Inu and Harry characters.I'm hoping that Jessica isn't one of those mary-sues,but knowing you they prolly aren't.:)

So much for my two-cents(as you requested),hope it helps. )
DarkAngelPearl chapter 2 . 7/28/2005
LOL, poor, poor, poor Miroku. I can’t wait to see his reaction when the Sneakoscope activates at every pretty girl he likes. And I wonder what will Inuyasha will think if he knew what Kagome was thinking! And for some strange reason, I thought that Jessica would later find out why Kagome disappears all the time. But she knows too, so that kinda got my interest a bit more. Please update soon!

DarkAngelPearl chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Not bad. I find it original since I don’t see much Inuyasha and Harry Potter crossover much. I hope you can update soon!

Blood-Debt chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I'm normally really suspicious of crossovers, but this one grabbed me and won't let me go. I like the way you include all the old characters with a twist, and Kagome is still Kagome even though she's been thrust into another world. Now there's a plausible explanation for that magical well! It's probably in the Room of Requirements or something!