Reviews for By Hand
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
angsty, but so meaningful.
Grav chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
How come we get to keep Sirius but not Dumbledore? *grumps*

Well, really it's *grumps to keep from crying*

I love the relationship you built up between Dumbledore and Abby throughout your works. I love how excellently you captured his manner of speaking when they met, and how amazingly supportive of her he was, given what he had asked her to do. I haven't read a lot of HP fic, but I really thought your Dumbledore was your best example of imitation (admittedly, you created a lot).

Anyway, this was a perfect send off and using McGonagall to do it and throwing in the sherbet lemons only made it worse/better. Well done!
TDU chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
A very moving story. It is nice to see a little more of Abby Loomis. I have wondered what became of her after OotP. There have been many OCs created for Sirius but Abby is just about the only one that felt "real".
loves him chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I feel like crying right now. God, I can't believe that Dumbledore actually died. And this story...-sniffles-

You did a really good job writing this. This fic deserves a standing ovation or something, even if it's only one-shot. It's really touching and emotional. -applauds- My point is, this's really hard to describe in words. Just really, really, really great I guess.