Reviews for Mission Impossible
cupidccs chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
cool story...seriously like watching an amazingly scripted movie...keep it up!
the humour was spot on...left me laughing with a tear in the eye... :)
aurora0914 chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
this was really funny, and cute story! I wish you made them kiss earlier... But it is still a MAGICAL WONDERFUL INCREDIBLE story! LOVEEED ITTTT!
Taiyou no Yume chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
I really liked this story :D especially all the sarcasm and witty comments it made me laugh so hard XD
FallenFan77 chapter 25 . 1/10/2013
Loved loved loved this story :D
haraguo chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
YESH!
haraguo chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
YESS!
haraguo chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
hayella chapter 25 . 12/30/2011
I love this story so much! :))))
hayella chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Okay so this based on Ms. Congeniality :) LOL. You might wanna add some credits. Great story! :)
noduka chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
the story is magnificent!

you really did a great job! :D
skrt-invisiblereader chapter 25 . 12/26/2011
I wanna make a slight correction on the "Really Confusing things that need to be cleared up"

Jake is Sakura's step brother, but why does it says "They had two children who were complete polar opposites. One was Sakura, who was practically born from her mother alone (since she was very nice and pretty). The other was a cross between Tomas, an orangutan and Michael Jackson with really horny and evil tendencies."

That obviously meant Nadeshiko bore Jake. Unless, that kid she bore is dead.

That's all really.

I liked this story actually. It was good, except for a few grammatical mistakes or spelling (? I forgot.) mistakes.

I liked their banters and arguments best. And Eggy and Fatty. The two just cracks me up.

Well done :)
Maximus Prime chapter 25 . 10/14/2011
Can't even begin to describe how much I love this story! I read it over and over, and I hardly ever do that with a long story. One of my favorites! I start giggling so many times and I don't even realise until my mother points it out! Love eggy and fatty. Sakuras personality is PERFECT and her and syaoran have theeee cutest, most amazingest relationship ever! You have an absolute gift! Please keep writing for as long as you live!
Pechay chapter 25 . 10/7/2011
Lublublub it...
m0onwalk chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Oh... my... gosh... I can't stop laughing... this is hilarious! And you say 'pathetic' attempts of humor? You're kidding! This is totally AWESOME!
Dhevz chapter 25 . 5/12/2011
XD It's been a long time since I have read this, I was still in highschool at that time and after finding this story again I finally can give my review! ;D I love this story you know. One of the best! :DDD
1,307 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »