Reviews for Qualifications
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Not the story I expected, and I thank you for that. This story was an eye-opener of another way of looking at this past relationship, it also was a great exploration of the friendship she had with Carson. Thank you for this story!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was a really sweet story between Elizabeth and Carson. Your characterization were very true, spot-on. I can definitely imagine the two of them having such a conversation/sharing such an intimate moment as friends.

Thank you for writing this.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
That's really sweet i like it
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Good ol' Carson! *sigh*
ChristalSteele chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
An excellent story a very good Friendship for Carson and Elizabeth.
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This was really sweet. You do Carson so well!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
this was very nice! :) characters were spot on (to the show) & very cute. carson 4ever! ;)

-sharma - yep again ;)
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
I just adored this friendship piece and tag to the episode. You do Carson so well.
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Very nice indeed. I know you said I could read it before I wrote mine and possibly be inspired but I decided to write my own first anyway. And in doing so I think I've made a three parter. Hm. We'll see. :D

Good job!

AL
Kate K chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Wonderful story, especially since it focuses on two of the most under-utilized characters. One thing, though-in "Intruder", Carson had said that Simon was "more qualified" than he was-in fact, he thought all of the candidates were, despite Weir's protestations that Carson was the best. And given how the writers wrote Carson last season as "the cowardly lion", I'm not so sure that even he possesses "the innate sense of adventure or love of inquiry that would be needed by a physician practicing in another galaxy"! Still, I'm glad he's back for another season and even gladder to see him in your lovely fic!
Belisse chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
That was nice, I know that Elizabeth should had more of a reaction after what Simon told her he wasn't going. Good Job!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
A nice little friendship fic between two characters we don't see nearly enough of together. Weir is more complex than some people give her credit for and Beckett is more than just the CMO. There could be a promising character dynamic here - I've already mentally labeled them "the captain and the ship's doctor", inspired by the film "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World."

Eh, or I could be overthinking things as usual.
Jaws chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
very nice, a nice companion piece to the episode : )
Gone Without A Word chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
We're only up to The Brotherhood over here, but there's so much buzz about Simon breaking up with Elizabeth I've got the general idea.

Loved the friendship between the two in this fic. I don't think there's enough of it in the show.