Reviews for A Pair of Shorts
ShikaInoLub chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
that was an excellent story and i really enjoyed reading it. i always love a good flirt scene between harry and ginny. - those two have a lot of chemistry.
crazily insane chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
good chapter. a lil slow still. odd. but good. lol. cant wait til next chapter.

*MEE*
Allison Carroll chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
O, that was cute. Is that the end of the story? Dang. You really have the ability to keep up the story and make it excellent. I really hope you do, too, because I really enjoyed read that!
Schatje chapter 2 . 7/30/2005
Thank you for the second chapter. I really enjoy your writing style and use of visuals. Of course, who wouldn't enjoy reading about Harry with drops of water rolling down his bare sculpted chest. *sigh* Great work!
crazily insane chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
hey! great beginning. a lil slow. but its still good. cant wait for chapter 2!

much love.

roohbee
Schatje chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I really liked the way you wrote Harry's preoccupation with Ginny's form. Are you going to continue the story or is this going to be a one-shot?
Allison Carroll chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Pretty funny stuff. I can just imagine Harry goggling over a pair of legs! Hopefully, it will get better (the humor part)? Anyways, I found it very entertaining and easy to through. Nice job on the grammar (unless I'm just too tired to miss mistakes) because I only found a few, which is rare! Anyways, hope to see the next chapter!