Reviews for Wish Fulfillment
Happy Birthday!
MistBunnies chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Nice
Pia Bartolini chapter 9 . 10/23/2009
This story is absolutely wonderful, I can't believe I missed it for so long! I know it has been awhile since it was last updated but I do hope you get hit with the time and inspiration to continue it, because the plot is a blast and the characters are fleshed out even better. Love, love, love it!
Arishi chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
OH THANK GOD, I don't know why but I thought this story was completed! I was so surprised that it "ended" that way. But it's not! E! Please update soon. I want your quirky irony more
Hentai Strumpet chapter 9 . 11/23/2008
love this story it's very 't wait for more.
ScribbledCrayon chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Good Lord.

Inuyasha is charming (don't think Kagome is the ONLY one falling for him XD), Shippou is dangerously adorable, and I want a best friend like Sango.

Sango the person, not Sango the Jin.

...

...although, all things considered, I won't deny that Sango the Jin wouldn't be pretty cool.

Spectacular writing done of a spectacular story!
Sunny Duck chapter 9 . 8/1/2008
Hi Jazz,

Thanks for another awesome chapter - I LOVE your work! :)
Leina chapter 9 . 7/26/2008
OMG, you're not dead and I'm so glad! I love this story, and I'm thrilled you've updated.
Diamond369 chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
OMG I KNEW SOMEONE WAS GUNNA GET PISSeD CUZ OF THAT TOPIC!I WANT SANGO AND MIROKU TO FIND EACHOTHER THEY BOTH DESERVE IT PLZ CONTINUE ASAP!
BLAHBLOT chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
Ah! I still love it. (Read it before and reviewed...just on a different account!)

But, anywho...I really really love it. Awkward relationships. Thank Goodness my family expects nothing from me...*is completely ignoring the fact that both parents are planning retirement off their children*

Also, Shippou is very mistaken. There are no opening credits on Star Wars.

I am well aware that I am a nerd.
ChocolateKiss24 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
i love this story so far -please write more soon! -
Affinitive chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
I love the plot, it's fascinating(:

Can't wait for the next update!
Lirael1 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
and so the plot continues to unfold... keep up the good work! oh, and on a minor side note, there was a sentence that i couldn't quite grasp what you meant (i think they were type-os or something you over-looked - ;) happens to everyone) it was "let's just say, they didn't terrible things for a very long time" i'm not sure what you meant by that, and i just thought i'd bring it to your attention. other than that, excellent!
junyortrakr chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
It seems some people found out some things. It seems that there are more than a few useful tidbits left unsaid, though. Anyway, it seems Inuyasha has managed to get himself into a bind again.
Sugerose chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
loved it _ actually, I was quite surprised when I still remembered so much even though I haven't read this fanfic in quite a while. I guess I must have loved it alot )

I really like the whole sango revealing that she's kagome's ancestory, it was SO cool!

Please continue updating, especially because of how quickly this chapter ended T_T

can't wait for more~