Reviews for Learning and Teaching
Autumngold chapter 6 . 6/27
Absolutely fabulous story! Thank you for giving Harry true friends! It's so nice that he was able to find a true home and family in Slytherin! Thank you for your incredible story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/26/2015
Superb story!
Anon chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Cute!
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I'm so very happy that Neville was sorted into Slytherin thanks to Harry. I really enjoyed this story.
Me chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
I'm glad you put the note about there being a sequel! I almost sent a review saying "I want more!"
Turns out you agreed with that, so I'm happy. Great story by the way :)
Darkangel-932 chapter 6 . 12/25/2014
I love this and how there is caring teaching and love as a house unity and no fights or anything.
puffin chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
The story was a great one but it seem to just stop. There was more that could have been done with this story. I am going to read the sequel next. I hope it is as good as this one.
puffin
Hecate's Kiss chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
This was brilliant!
adafrog chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Very good story, thanks.
FanofMany chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Great story, Please wright more soon also don't forget to explain about Merlin.
RavenLilyLuna chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
loved it cant wait to read number 2
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
I love it! Never seen anything like it, which is great!
xXObesser96Xx chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
This story is awesome! I started reading it and was worried it would be all angsty because of the warning about self directed violence, but when I actually started reading, I fell in love with it! I especially love the way all the Slytherins really do care for their own and also how you pulled Charlie and Neville in seamlessly. Thank you, and I can't wait to read the next one! Headed there now!