Reviews for Only With You
airwalkgurl11 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
that rocked!
CrazyBritishGirl chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
hello you havent updated since 2005 !
I AM LIYAH chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Awesome please update and keep up the good work.
Strawberries-and-Cherries chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
oh i wonder who those people are?

update asap plz
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 4/9/2007
VERY INTERESTING! HAHAHA! Cackle. Anyway, I hope this'll have a sort of specific story-line. And a little bit of Mandy being frisky then jealous around him wouldn't hurt either! And are you a dude? Cuz i swear I haven't met a single one here yet. Anyway, UPDATE SOON! You're on alerts, or would you rather be on my favorites? Cuz I'm considerring it.
jbgcfjgdsjtrrfliuygnbgds chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
I like this story so far!...Damn you Cliffhangers! XD

Can't wait till next chapter!
Ashei chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
I love it! I am a HUGE Alex fan. Please update soon!
Rioichi chapter 3 . 11/12/2005
i think the "alex seeing you naked was gone too far,my jaw dropped, owell it was kinda cute cant wait till chapter 4 I LOVED IT MINGLE TILL U DIE
Poisones-Sweet chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
Me:Lemme geusse...SAM-

Minipink:And CLOVER.

Both:Or not.
RLBB chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
NO! You left me at a cliffie. I would really like you to update, your story is really good and really funny too _ Please Update soon!

~RavenluvsBB

P.S.- I Saw the review u wrote for the Seto/Tea fic called melt my heart, and I'm having that same problem. I sign in and click on the 'keep me logged in for three days' button-thing yet I still end up having to sign in the next day. Anyway great fic, post again soon.
Samurai Fish chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
Okay...I'm glade some guy finally admites they don't always have PG thoughts. For some reason my boy friend Skylar say he never has perverted thoughts...but I know it's not ture because I found a weird book thing of very..N17 stories, about ME! It was weird at first. But I guess every guy has weird stuff like that laying around. Well anyways, i'm glade your honest. Update soon, so far it's very interesting.

Samurai Fish
Samurai Fish chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
I was wondering, is your hair really like that? Black and red, or whatever? If it is that's so freaking COOL! And if I might say so myself, you sound pretty attractive, in the story. *smiles* After reading the fist two chapter I kinda get everything, like...well whatever. Um...Yes I am dedicated to my fans, since I conjured up all my strenght to update yesterday. But enough about me, I really actuall like this story. It's actually REALLY good. Well update...or well i need to finish the rest of the chapter, before I can say update. But good luck with all your stories.

Samurai Fish
Samurai Fish chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I'm just wondering, why did you right a fanfic on totally spies? I'm just...wondering.
Farhan Tre chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
Thanks dude. It's BTTF's Marty McFly's full name. Oh that reminds me. Marty was so scared that he ran all the way to the airport and took a long flight back to Chicago.

Oh my... Marty is gonna freak out when he reads this. Can't wait to see what Tim and Alex are gonna do at the restaurant next...

Hey um dude. Hope you don't mind but I have had a story planned like yours a long time ago. Hope you don't mind if I post it...

Marty
Mat49324 chapter 3 . 8/26/2005
Great chapter. I'd like to do a joint story with you, now that I remember you offering me to co-write a story with you. it can be on whatever you want, but just for fun, let's just include ourselves in it. Whaddya say? All of the stories I've written, I have included myself in all of them. I'd like to see that, but if you really don't want to, that's fine. Just tell me what you thought of and we'll get to work on it, but I'd like to be the author. And, if it doesn't seem like a lot to ask, if I get stuck on my chapter or run out of thoughts, could you continue from there? I'll do the same thing if you get stuck or run out of thoughts yourself.

-Mathew